Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Yessss I remember I commented because I had all of the live recorded but there was a bit at the end you had that I had never even seen but I was shocked by it

I wonder if we will ever find the comment about Palestine kids. So many of us seen it, but everyone seems to have missed recording it
How long ago was it?

Kirsty lane thats in tonys im sure shes sheryls friend, ive seen her name mentioned in here before im sure?

And as for andrea shes a compulsive liar ive seen her in many lives with many different stories she floats around all the lives craving attention.

Also where the do is anyone getting angie cutting her hair is a form of self harm? She literally hates her hair long why on earth are people so god damn dramatic. Sitting in lives triggered is also like self torture why the hell do people do it to themselves.

Medusa

Sorry I need to know thoughts

Angie cutting her hair doesn’t make her culpable for someone else self harming.

Andrea going on live, like I spammed the comments saying she was going to do something awful, and of course she shown blood covered tissue from self harming.

This woman has been doing things just like this for at least over a year that I know of. I need to search back some old messages to see if I can trigger my memory of specific things. But she’s absolutely dangerous like psychotic.

I hope that didn’t make anyone who used to self harm feel any type of way. That was a t move.

t move of Tony too to not drop her from the box for almost a minute after her showing it.
Tony clearly reads the comments. Yet he ignored you and everyone else that warned him not to let her in his box. Now people have been subjected to someone SH AGAIN because of views and drama. They're all as bad as each other.

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Sorry to hear that. Iv lost family to cancer and it’s really pissed me off her doing that
My mums just got over bowl cancer and my brother just been diagnosed with liver cancer and has to have another bout of chemo this is this 2nd lot if it can shrink enough then he needs a transplant but it's not guaranteed he will get one

Medusa

After watching that I'm off. Cancer has affected my life and my familes lives. And it seems to have also impacted some of your lives... and anyone thats lied about it, are rotton to the core. I hope you're all OK and what you've seen tonight hasn't affected any of you too much. I don't really have words right now. 😔 My inbox is always open. Good night. ♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.