Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

This is the username of the guy who had minors in his boxes. Just putting it here for reference in case he pops back up again. He’s gone off live now.

***edit he’s still online!!
IMG_4916.jpeg
He's made the minors mods and they're blocking accounts. I've had to use a backup account to report it again. Knocks me sick.

Feb 29, 2024
This is the username of the guy who had minors in his boxes. Just putting it here for reference in case he pops back up again. He’s gone off live now.

***edit he’s still online!!
IMG_4916.jpeg
I’m reporting! the kids are trying to get mod to block me, the reports are working one of them got banned for 10 mins and the rest have had warnings please keep reporting him! these kids are gifting him too and another one mentioned she had to be be quite so she doesn’t get told off by her mum 😳

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
Here is link to the YouTube video of the kick off just now in IRISH KELLYS live. I’ll call her that because she refers to herself as that in this video.

She also has numerous filter slips, some of which I have taken it upon myself to crop and zoom in on, for your viewing pleasure.

Epic editing!!! The crying emoji at the end 🤣🤣🤣

the witness

Apr 2, 2024
lancaster
Alex bridgeham is distancing himself from the claire and Paula lot . This whole pearl and red and luke trying to get back in with Angie after everyfin that she’s done and that j is proof they are upto something. Why would anyone like j go back after what she said about her kid , the same with red ? Pearl being accuse of being a pedlo with her g kids who would give anyone that time of day. “The good lot “ are slowly looking like the snakes . Alex needs to be rid of the Paula lot so he can cleanly make a swift change over and join Pearl and can if Paula and Claire’s lot is still around he would get too much stick . Not clear as to yet why. That’s the only reason why he’s just thrown g under the bus . Surely

Status
Not open for further replies.