Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2024
Uk
haha when you say it like that it does sound nuts. tbh i was more asking as she chats to angie and her friends in her comments every day so i wondered if she was friends with her.

no absolutely not. I dont comment in the lives 95% of the time and i definitely dont think anyone should be writing nasty comments daily. Tbh i prefer to write discussion in here and not talk to or at the tiktok nobs. and im not discussing you in private i only speak to you all on here, just wanted to ask. and I also dont like the false stuff it undermines any real sentiments people have. hope that explains my questions
I was just messing I never even saw it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 1244

MantisLady

Feb 19, 2024
I just feel a little bit like 🤨 like are we supposed to be aggressively trolling every waking moment? 🤣

I don’t know if some people on here hate blindly, but I make decisions based on things I see, so yeah I have before messaged Angie to tell her she was being falsely accused of stuff, because she may be a t, but I’m not. I won’t laugh along with false incrimination just because I don’t like someone.
But yeah I’m done explaining myself over a group of people discussing me in private and making assumptions. It’s mad.
i very rarely comment in here n just let u know i dont know anyone in here enough to discuss u or anyone else 4 that matter so please dont include me as 1

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
But can you understand why people might think you're being sly? You have gifted her, I've seen it with my own eyes, more than once and messaging her regardless of the intent is also sly in my opinion. It looks like you're helping her out but we're all sitting on a thread that takes the piss?
I also don't laugh along to false incriminations, but Angie will find out about those from her fans because when she's not online they are everywhere watching waiting for someone to say something so they can report back to her, I just don't understand why one of those people is you?
i think this is a much better way of explaining my thoughts than i managed.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
How has this person ‘given their word they won’t say anything’ then? If it was being discussed publicly, then I’d be able to see it, therefore no word would have to be given.
If I knew, I'd definitely answer but i don't so I'll just leave a "yo momma" meme
Screenshot_20240402_152550_Chrome.jpg

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
But can you understand why people might think you're being sly? You have gifted her, I've seen it with my own eyes, more than once and messaging her regardless of the intent is also sly in my opinion. It looks like you're helping her out but we're all sitting on a thread that takes the piss?
I also don't laugh along to false incriminations, but Angie will find out about those from her fans because when she's not online they are everywhere watching waiting for someone to say something so they can report back to her, I just don't understand why one of those people is you?
I’ve gifted her more than once? You seem to know more about me than me.

My gifter badge on that account adds up to £2.20 of gifts. Mostly from treasure boxes.

Even if I did choose to gift her (which I have never consciously done and only recall one occasion being today) even if that whole £2.20 was intentionally sent, are you honestly mad over <£2.20

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I’ve gifted her more than once? You seem to know more about me than me.

My gifter badge on that account adds up to £2.20 of gifts. Mostly from treasure boxes.

Even if I did choose to gift her (which I have never consciously done and only recall one occasion being today) even if that whole £2.20 was intentionally sent, are you honestly mad over <£2.20
No I'm not mad 😂 I just think it's weird when I wouldn't even gift her a rose.
I'm more interested in you saying you message her about false allegations when you should know someone else will definitely do that?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
No I'm not mad 😂 I just think it's weird when I wouldn't even gift her a rose.
I'm more interested in you saying you message her about false allegations when you should know someone else will definitely do that?
So you’re interested in the fact that I would do something that you wouldn’t?
It’s as if we aren’t the same person.
I don’t know how to explain that.

Status
Not open for further replies.