Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
@MissBaguette
IMG_5031.jpeg

Mar 8, 2024
I wouldn't mind seeing the "big" (puke) creaters choose one of their own regular gifters to join the box battles in their place and then the creaters actually support them instead.... it would show who actually gives back...id love to see how that would play out ...
Or put their mods in to try and give back. 'Top' (puke) creators only gift among themselves. They are a bunch of fs.

Medusa

Ang already planning on slipping in, I do wonder if he’ll let her in. He and his Wife appear to have firm boundaries about people they’ve had trouble with, for example Annette (Luna/Tuna).
Jack, will let ANYONE in. I wouldn't be surprised if he lets the likes of Brummy, Sobriety jack, Rachel skinner, in. After all it's money, and the very few morals they have, go straight out the window.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Pigham calling someone a nonce?

Alex Brigham groomed women in order to be able to send them pictures of his penis. No doubt he masturbated over this this exchange. Sex crimes rarely start with physical a or sexual assault. Am I saying what Brigham did constitutes a legal a, no. Do rapists start with this kind of low level sexual perversions? Almost always.

Status
Not open for further replies.