Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Afternoon Everyone.
What the fuvk is this live I'm watching??
I just can't with this app today 🤐
SIMPLE WORDS OF ADVICE FOR ANY PARENT : DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CHILD ON TBE INTERNET UNSUPERVISED!!
DOWNLOAD PARENTING APPS & BLOCK ADULT SITES & JUST BE A PARENT AND WATCH YOUR KID !!!
Stop blaming others actions for you lazy bad parenting...
Also of you have ant concerns DO NOT TELL A RANDOM ON TIKTOK Claiming to be a hero hunter FFS GO TO TBE POLICE !!!!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It's a rhino selling its kids 💀

Attachments

• IMG_2692.jpeg
    IMG_2692.jpeg
    292.5 KB · Views: 33

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Afternoon Everyone.
What the fuvk is this live I'm watching??
I just can't with this app today 🤐
SIMPLE WORDS OF ADVICE FOR ANY PARENT : DO NOT ALLOW YOUR CHILD ON TBE INTERNET UNSUPERVISED!!
DOWNLOAD PARENTING APPS & BLOCK ADULT SITES & JUST BE A PARENT AND WATCH YOUR KID !!!
Stop blaming others actions for you lazy bad parenting...
Also of you have ant concerns DO NOT TELL A RANDOM ON TIKTOK Claiming to be a hero hunter FFS GO TO TBE POLICE !!!!
Also if any parent or adult is concerned for child safety report to the NSPCC and the CEOP!

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
As i said i think its really odd that they are constantly obsessed with pedlo talk & Tam is always involved. Screams to me she has major fing issues and to be honest its putting me right off my daily tommy tank!
Yep! I was so uncomfortable researching it for my dissertation at University.

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage
Feb 29, 2024
So am I getting this right, Tam who says she's a great parent wants to actively give her kids up to 'pretend paedos' to see if they take the bait?

Why?

Any decent, normal parent would educate their kids and protect them.

I mean, dont the statistics show that you are more likely to be assaulted by someone you know?

My stomach hurts 😫
She was so involved in pedos and all the hate on FB the kids dad took the kids off her. She was warned and warned!

Status
Not open for further replies.