Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m gonna take a stab in the dark and just say that johnnys lot are awful AND Kazzys lot are awful. Solved it. No need to take sides, all wrongens
It's all wronguns trying to make everyone a certain side is more bad, I'm still not sure why Alex is in there. Kazzy threatened to out Kats stuff and I feel like it's about time people still believe she's an undercover copper.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
characters i dont know of:
jonny
sausage
kazzy
kat

but i have learned that someone on tiktok does have a job 5 days a week, though she drinks 3 days a week from 10am so shes drunk during one of her work days. but its better than nothing i guess.
Kayleigh making claims she works 5 days a week and drinks 3 days a week from 10am. Can’t be an alcoholic. People never heard of functioning alcoholics?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
characters i dont know of:
jonny
sausage
kazzy
kat

but i have learned that someone on tiktok does have a job 5 days a week, though she drinks 3 days a week from 10am so shes drunk during one of her work days. but its better than nothing i guess.
Johnny apparently does sick stuff with peoples pictures, sausage is a wrongun, kazzy was a part of that group and said some really disturbing stuff, kat done all that stuff too but left and pretended she was a police officer on a mission

Status
Not open for further replies.