Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
I can't deal with this plm s but Angie you was warned and more then once. Johnny fed u over and he will always will do u over because that the kind of person he is he as threatened more then one lady on this app and one them being my best friend so Johnny keep going one day your time will come too a end your starting too piss me off you think you all innocent but your not your time will come Johnny

Medusa

Who in the right mind would jump in a box and admit they're part of that group/server then try and take the moral high ground and blames us for plastering her all over CC.And whats even more concerning the fact she said she's a mother. Wtaf man! These people are so fed up.
On this thread WE do NOT dox children or speak about that fed up group.

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
Who in the right mind would jump in a box and admit they're part of that group/server then try and take the moral high ground and blames us for plastering her all over CC.And whats even more concerning the fact she said she's a mother. Wtaf man! These people are so fed up.
What you talking about the girl that was in Angie's box so if u are talking about her. I got one thing too say if she is in that server and she got a autism child she a sick basterd and if they find her your snitching they will find her and plaster her kid all over clapper or tiktok so before she blames us sweet hart you been warned I'm not wishing it too happen but one day it will happen

Medusa

How it went from methods of trying to sleep to a wrongun jumping in the box. fing crazy! On that note I'm away to try my own method. Good night all.
Screenshot_20240404_025833_TikTok.jpg

Medusa

What you talking about the girl that was in Angie's box so if u are talking about her. I got one thing too say if she is in that server and she got a autism child she a sick basterd and if they find her your snitching they will find her and plaster her kid all over clapper or tiktok so before she blames us sweet hart you been warned I'm not wishing it too happen but one day it will happen
The one that's in my recent post. do me why go in a sick, fed up server. With sick and twisted bastards. Let alone when you have kids. That woman is seriously twisted in the head man! None if it is right yet she tried to play it down. NO WAY, SHE CAN do OFF!! IF SHE'S PART OF THAT GROUP THEN SHE DESERVES EVERYTHING SHE GETS.

- WE MAKE A POINT OF NOT MENTIONING KIDS ON HERE. OR DOXING KIDS. ITS fING WRONG MAN!

Last edited:

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
Kazzy who's not on TikTok in boxes on TikTok 😭 that Welsh b it's everywhere trying to convince everyone to like kazzy

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
Who was it that said they've been posted all over here?

Pickles

Mar 29, 2024
United Kingsom
@pink_panther aka Shauna was outed as being this account because she's on the plm threads using the same name she used on discord and other social medias. Nobody doxed you Shauna they just outed your username that you use 😂😂

Nobody knows anything about you other than your Welsh, your names Shauna and sometimes you use pink panther as an alias. Stop attention seeking

do this!! I ain't into speaking about doxing kids or fing servers run by beasts. Keep that s off this thread.
I'm done and off to bed.
Its taking over isn't it and people act like we're allowing it in here alot of us have these pricks ignored they can all do off. Hope your ok, night

Medusa

Its taking over isn't it and people act like we're allowing it in here alot of us have these pricks ignored they can all do off. Hope your ok, night
We don't side with these people they knock me sick, They, bring out my worst side. They can all get fed. I'm just ignoring the whole fing lot of them. I ain't into that s. I'm good thank you! I hope you're OK.
Good night sleep well. ♡

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Oh ffs why is the anxiety woman here. 😩
Someone must have told her she was written about came on replied to me, but went to bed, so thinks she a clever f, just ignoring the prat it might go away but then again it’s like a bad penny keeps popping up, needs to go back to Luke who besties with Red and J etc even thou she doesn’t like Red can make this se up 😂😂😂

Reactions: Madasahatter

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah, especially strange after someone brought up that whole thing with J and the autism situation. Thought we would take her in with loving anxiety bracelet wearing arms for her to b about J and miss red with us. Could just be a coincidence though, just like it could be a coincidence she’s a whole different kels anxiety bracelets 👀
I said the same thing funny how she has come on here after I said about the autism situation, someone must of told her, don’t like snakes 🐍 if you didn’t like any of them why mod for Luke then make it make sense

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I was just rewatching an old screen recording of perfectly flawed and she says “do you know where I’m going tonight? …i have to go to the hospital to be sectioned”

I’m pretty sure it doesn’t work like that 🙈
Nope it doesn’t but don’t forgot we live in other universe, so what these lot say is gospel 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.