Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Oh cockercunt

Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

I hate when people tell Angie we are siding with her. NO WE ARE NOT! They are all s and need to have their heads knocked around! Angie is no better than Alex and J is the worst! You can't scream that Miss Red doesn't talk about Alex on the FYP when she doesn't talk about Angie either.
She knows how to twist anything. She’s trying to convince cockerpoo of her side so hard rn

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
I know and I did say earlier I don’t condone that. I’m very much annoyed with that group currently, and I just feel certain they’re working with Angie after yesterday and I am more focused on Angie because i believe she’s the worst person on the app. Doesn’t mean I think others are ok. I just comment what I believe, based on things I see, how I interpret them and just in this instance, I do feel it was a set up with Angie and that group so I’m more outspoken about that
Are you mazza?

Tootyfruity

Nov 19, 2023
The ster 💩
I hate when people tell Angie we are siding with her. NO WE ARE NOT! They are all s and need to have their heads knocked around! Angie is no better than Alex and J is the worst! You can't scream that Miss Red doesn't talk about Alex on the FYP when she doesn't talk about Angie either.

J isn’t as innocent as she makes out she is! I’ve seen her talk openly to the 3 letter word people, sully being one of them, she’s more heavily involved in that disgusting s and it wouldn’t surprise me that her and Angie are involved in this fake bullshit with aki phoning her yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.