Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Naughty, naughty... you were in miss reds today bigging her up. Some people need a new pair of flip flops.
Screenshot_20240404_131355_TikTok.jpg
Did you see my comment about getting the GIFs to work

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Close to blocking you for even asking 😂😂 I’m not anyone known on the app, I have negative clout unfortunately but we are all going to have some differing opinions on people. I have said I used to watch Alex way before he was friends with Angie. I may see things a bit different based on that. I don’t like a lot of things and I don’t support him. But I’m very strong in my beliefs against Angie as I’ve seen what she’s been doing for well over a year.
Oh did you was that with his big profile with 1000's of followers 🤣

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Close to blocking you for even asking 😂😂 I’m not anyone known on the app, I have negative clout unfortunately but we are all going to have some differing opinions on people. I have said I used to watch Alex way before he was friends with Angie. I may see things a bit different based on that. I don’t like a lot of things and I don’t support him. But I’m very strong in my beliefs against Angie as I’ve seen what she’s been doing for well over a year.
Soz 🤣🤣 I only saw Alex when he was in angies box. From that I feel they're both as bad as each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.