Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Queen

Mar 28, 2024
America
do off, no one is getting doxxed from here. Unless they unblock all the comment cafe accounts
Screenshot_20240404_201244_TikTok.jpg
CC has to follow GDPR. They won't be giving info out

• Love
Reactions: Roxy Mitchell
And he’s mates with Kat who is in a server with Aki and her son! That’s why he won’t show all his evidence because it incriminates his friends!
What is the deal with Kat? I’ve always heard this “I wasn’t in plm but I was in the server” excuse but what’s that actually mean? Cause Angie used that excuse to defend others but then she’d fall out with them and scream “they were in plm” 😂

Mar 11, 2024
london
IRISH KELLY WHO IS ITISH BUT DOESNT WANT TO BE KNIWN AS IRISH BUT ISNT CALLED KELLY BUT WHATS TO BE KNIWN AS KELLY . You’re asking how long it takes someone to put kids to bed. AS LONG AS IT TAKES. If half of you hit off the fing app and actually did your motherly duties you wouldn’t be in so much drama.

IRISH KELLY WHO IS ITISH BUT DOESNT WANT TO BE KNIWN AS IRISH BUT ISNT CALLED KELLY BUT WHATS TO BE KNIWN AS KELLY . You’re asking how long it takes someone to put kids to bed. AS LONG AS IT TAKES. If half of you hit off the fing app and actually did your motherly duties you wouldn’t be in so much drama.
Sheila, sort your daughter out. She’s in fing plm man.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
5 hours though? even my nieces take less time to fall asleep

Status
Not open for further replies.