Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the deal with Kat? I’ve always heard this “I wasn’t in plm but I was in the server” excuse but what’s that actually mean? Cause Angie used that excuse to defend others but then she’d fall out with them and scream “they were in plm” 😂
I've seen a few things in the past on the fyp she claimed to only be in the lucy server but that was a side server for said group for them to troll lucy. The stuff i seen she actually threatened to R lucy and bryans children now whether hes a wrong un or not children do not deserve that.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
AA meeting in Angies
Paul Giamatti Wine GIF
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Red Queen

Mar 28, 2024
America
I've seen a few things in the past on the fyp she claimed to only be in the lucy server but that was a side server for said group for them to troll lucy. The stuff i seen she actually threatened to R lucy and bryans children now whether hes a wrong un or not children do not deserve that.
Was that kat in as the catfish? Who fed up with kirsty matthews and chloe someone? This is going back years. There was a kat that used a fake account to befriend lucy and then got caught out

Status
Not open for further replies.