Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
If you did not want tbe name reliesed them why even go live with the details in the 1st place ??
I get safeguarding children .but surely the 1st point of call would be the police...
Amd Tam Just said they had contacted the schools & parents , then next breath the schools are closed for half term ... Si what the fastest route is to go live ???

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Big Chonky mistakenly said my account name to which you replied "I briefly flicked through them and I thought they seemed a bit on the weird side"

Its not a big deal I was taken the piss but don't gaslight me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404_214357_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404_214357_Chrome.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 54
Feb 29, 2024
I just explained their are individuals reading out actual supposed evidence of a grown woman speaking explicitly with a minor infront of 1.7k people and provided the usernames of the woman and the people reading it out
I had a look at the womans account and she has kids in her videos. So they are not safe guarding their identity

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
The police would not say that the kids have criminalised themself by talking dirty to an adult 😩 a MINOR is not able to consent. Regardless of whether they willingly engaged in the conversation, they are not legally old enough to consent. Jesus someone just shred my 2 law degrees right now and take my job please bc I’m clearly in student debt for no reason if some idiot online can spout any random bullshit and people believe it😂🙈
Is there legally a difference between a conversation using sexually explicit language involving minors and a "talking dirty" conversation with minors?

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
SO your outing this woman on live to 1.7k people, who will now be messaging this woman which she will be using as part of her defence now !!!
Not only that but people will be going through this woman's, follow list & possibly messaging any1 that looks underage ... that's bringing more Safeguarding concerns in my opinion.

And I DONT have a problem with raising awareness on wrong uns BUT after they've been convicted in a court of law & NOT by a tiktok jury.
Also FIRST & FOREMOST THE POLICE WILL ALWAYS be My 1st port of call !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.