Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevieee_j

Mar 10, 2024
Earth
Is there legally a difference between a conversation using sexually explicit language involving minors and a "talking dirty" conversation with minors?
Not really tbf it would all be classed as sexual communication with a child*, which is an offence in itself. Sexual offences act 2003 think it’s section 15 something

*not CL, spent too much time at work this week I think😂

Reactions: deadwood

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I've just read back through 20 pages and I'm still none the wiser on what the do is going on. Thanks for the recap, oh wait no one gave me one 😒
Veronica Mars Middle Finger GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I've just read back through 20 pages and I'm still none the wiser on what the do is going on. Thanks for the recap, oh wait no one gave me one 😒
Veronica Mars Middle Finger GIF
Jojo went MIA after kelly asked for evidence of texts with her "friend" about the troll account so kellys raging.

Mazza, Mabel and tam are live reading out "evidence" of explicit voice notes between a minor and a 50 year old like a fing story but state they went to the right people about it

Medusa

SO your outing this woman on live to 1.7k people, who will now be messaging this woman which she will be using as part of her defence now !!!
Not only that but people will be going through this woman's, follow list & possibly messaging any1 that looks underage ... that's bringing more Safeguarding concerns in my opinion.

And I DONT have a problem with raising awareness on wrong uns BUT after they've been convicted in a court of law & NOT by a tiktok jury.
Also FIRST & FOREMOST THE POLICE WILL ALWAYS be My 1st port of call !!!
They've basically fed any ongoing case. I think it's also so twisted to play a kids voice notes in front of 1.7k people. By all means get the beasts off the app but there's a right way and a wrong way to do it. And tonight they've shown their true colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.