Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Make a fake one called comment cafรฉ leader ๐Ÿ˜†
I refute the idea of a leader. We are a collective of like minded anonymous wise owls, eyes all over the country quietly observing the s show, reading to filth anyone that crosses our paths. Judas can be our spokesperson, but we cannot be led. We are like a murmuration of starlings. when a new Jeremy Kyle episode starts we swarm in naturally.

Flying Blue Hour GIF by Moments of Colour

I refute the idea of a leader. We are a collective of like minded anonymous wise owls, eyes all over the country quietly observing the s show, reading to filth anyone that crosses our paths. Judas can be our spokesperson, but we cannot be led. We are like a murmuration of starlings. when a new Jeremy Kyle episode starts we swarm in naturally.

Flying Blue Hour GIF by Moments of Colour
I don't even want to be spokes person ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Arguing with her mum everyday about toilet roll was so funny ๐Ÿ˜ญ there's another room in that house that was apparently covered in mystery poo as well from one of the animals ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I didnโ€™t understand why they were so reluctant to bite the bullet and be the one to at least buy a two pack ๐Ÿ˜‚ rancid

I didnโ€™t understand why they were so reluctant to bite the bullet and be the one to at least buy a two pack ๐Ÿ˜‚ rancid
Even just their own personal stash, Angie would s her mum off and say she doesn't wipe at all whiles Angie was wiping with any available material around the house ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Status
Not open for further replies.