No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
Trying to justify last night.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405_114926_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240405_114926_TikTok.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 64
Morning ya bitches.

Big up the night shift for the amazing commentary. I remember falling asleep to hearing her talk about being addicted to diazepam not alcohol and her dads last word was diazepam.

Also you know the message from Jojo saying Charlie? I don’t wanna stick up for this knobhead, but you know because the message was to @charlies oxygen i think she was just using their name in the sentence.

Like:

‘Can I just say something, Angie’

Dya get me
That could make sense in that case she should try and make use of punctuation.

Mar 17, 2024
the void
Ohh so if your a foster carear then your APARTENTLY according to Tam. Trained to deal with dirty pedlos on the Internet!!!
DID YOU KNOW?? that CHILD protection at the POLICE are More qualified then anyone!!!
Shes full of dangerously incorrect info, her hatred of social services is worrying. Shes apparently studying criminology but doesnt understand that its upto courts to decide on child removal etc, and that police and social services arent able to change and make up laws as they go.

IMG_0185.jpeg
This one still running her mouth :ROFLMAO: The only people who play judge & jury are you lot. They’re like a coven of spiteful witches burning someone different at the stack every week!
fire burn GIF by Burger Records
Anyone remember her user on here maybe we should have a little dig into the se she wrote and liked. Bet she slagged them all off somewhere

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
Oohhhh ok let's leave it to some random Busy body's on tiktok todo what they do ?!!
Because APARTENTLY they are so better at safeguarding the kids Then the ACTAUL proper Channnels out there !!! Like police, social services Nspca ect ect

Then in next breath Tam saying, there's nor enough evidence to go to the police ,,BUT there's enough evidence to out this person ALL OVER TIKTOK 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Imagine a man telling a woman that something wasn’t sexist and misogynistic. Only a woman can decide that.

So why are white people allowed to decide what is racist. As a white woman all I can do is listen, learn if necessary, and support the person offended as an ally, as I would hope a man would do to me in instances where I have been offended.

Miss red is too stupid to understand this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.