Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
How many times has luke been called out for things and still come live to mouth off about it?
Jojo gets outed and all of a sudden he's too upset to come on?
Not sitting right with me. The only reason it was given so much air time was to deflect. Swearing shep is always going for people and no one usually cares

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Well I see luke didn’t go live 👀
I think the way he say “they” was as a collective noun for black people. It’s how I saw it as a white person I would never say that and it made me physically wince it’s like something my white racist nan would say.

I grew up with multiple extreme English accents in my family and can do them do well you’d never know I was from the south - and would put them on when joking around. I’m cockney but I speak in norther accent for fun… and I think that’s what she’s doing too, with her own heritage mix between northern and Jamaican.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I think the way he say “they” was as a collective noun for black people. It’s how I saw it as a white person I would never say that and it made me physically wince it’s like something my white racist nan would say.

I grew up with multiple extreme English accents in my family and can do them do well you’d never know I was from the south - and would put them on when joking around. I’m cockney but I speak in norther accent for fun… and I think that’s what she’s doing too, with her own heritage mix between northern and Jamaican.
I also don’t like her or the way she treats some of her animals. But on this point re Luke the lesbian he is completely in the wrong and deserves some education

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Should we have a fun game of tik tok tier list? Majority will be in the bottom tiers but why not 😆

Attachments

• 20D743DC-BAE8-41C7-8E0A-36670592B1D1.jpeg
    20D743DC-BAE8-41C7-8E0A-36670592B1D1.jpeg
    201.2 KB · Views: 57
Mar 23, 2024
China
Do ppl see elphaba and mama kaz different or the same? (I don’t know much about either only what’s on fyp) Like I thought mama kaz had had her transition as she comes across feminine and at least acts feminine etc where as the green one I see nothing feminine at all…I’m now hearing they are as bad as each other and both have had enough money to actually complete their changes? But both say about being women etc..But just haven’t and spent it all on crap and drugs?

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Do ppl see elphaba and mama kaz different or the same? (I don’t know much about either only what’s on fyp) Like I thought mama kaz had had her transition as she comes across feminine and at least acts feminine etc where as the green one I see nothing feminine at all…I’m now hearing they are as bad as each other and both have had enough money to actually complete their changes? But both say about being women etc..But just haven’t and spent it all on crap and drugs?
I don't like either and both haven't made an effort to start transaction but aleast MK does live day to day as a woman

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
I respect Mama Kaz for this video, it takes a lot of guts to admit that. However, the green one believes they are a woman, despite acting more masculine than feminine.

Status
Not open for further replies.