No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
o s
1712423086690.png
Who did that.?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
What's happened! Whys Miss Baguette in the box, what did I miss
Miss curvaceous went up and said she has proof that nobody made any racist comments.

I was screen recording the whole time and I noticed a number of people writing the country name Niger but we all knew what they implied.

I wanted to show that curvaceous was wrong and negative proof is not a thing anyway.

But Angie took it as a diss on her when it wasn’t. I don’t expect her to read comments from 2.6k people. She wouldn’t hear me out that I didn’t mean it towards her, I was showing positive proof towards curvaceous negative proof claim.

I had to drop because I was thinking of mean things to call Miss curvaceous but my mind went blank anyway

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
She said this earlier on too
I am by no means a religious person and I hated RE at school, however if we think people are uneducated about different religions now, imagine what it would be like without it.
On a side note I can not fing stand Gracie the beg. She needs to just do off the app

Feb 29, 2024
Miss curvaceous went up and said she has proof that nobody made any racist comments.

I was screen recording the whole time and I noticed a number of people writing the country name Niger but we all knew what they implied.

I wanted to show that curvaceous was wrong and negative proof is not a thing anyway.

But Angie took it as a diss on her when it wasn’t. I don’t expect her to read comments from 2.6k people. She wouldn’t hear me out that I didn’t mean it towards her, I was showing positive proof towards curvaceous negative proof claim.

I had to drop because I was thinking of mean things to call Miss curvaceous but my mind went blank anyway
How can someone say no rascit comments! That's mental. Well done for keeping your cool

Mar 23, 2024
China
I am by no means a religious person and I hated RE at school, however if we think people are uneducated about different religions now, imagine what it would be like without it.
On a side note I can not fing stand Gracie the beg. She needs to just do off the app
I’m sure she will be around so they can all pay for her skin removal etc too 😏💅🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.