Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Taurian just said she's hosting a live stream at 7 pm to show videos of racism from other creators including Evil Chester (Lukes mate). Now when she mentioned Evil Chester ... my antennas went up. I'm going to say it, with chest, theres something sinister about that Chester one.

I think we should check it out. Taurian's account is: taurianx8

I'll post a reminder closer to the time.
If set my notifications on

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She’s proper annoyed cause certain people who dug out her old Facebook are exposing her but she declared noones going to get her off the app
oh sorry i jusr saw your reply i asked again. did she actually mention that? how acan she call out elphaba every day constantly and not expect people to do the same on her i dont get it.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Racism is racism! Both are scum of the earth. You can't say cla is worse because she said the n word, pearl said orangutan directly to a black woman in a live with loads of black, mixed race people. Gemmacrackhead is defending pearl too.
As i said they are both pieces of s. I'm not arguing that point. As a black person listening to people give CLA a pass because "she didn't say it with malice" is bullshit. To me and me alone CLA is worse because she has black sons and she tried to use her black sons who are not in her life as the excuse. To me and me alone if she was brave enough to say it on a live in front of thousands I can only imagine what she said behind closed doors. A drunk mind is sober thoughts. NO disrespect as I understand what you are saying and I agree.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Has Miss J gone against Miss red? (I feel so infantile referring to two grown ass women as miss whatever)
Why has J unmodded?

Are they still diminishing what Pearl did?

I hear her moaning about it making her ill. Stay the do off tiktok then you old red bag.
when did they say that i didnt hear? i reckon they are all bickering behind the scenes. theyre making it live every word they say

Status
Not open for further replies.