Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Solar Eclipse GIF by NASA
just seen it here is a pic of it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
You only have to click on her profile to see that the majority of her comments etc are licking that fat slugs s stained arse (fiesty if we weren't sure who I ment ) you're either the slug herself of a flying monkey.
Fact Freak you are an abuser. You did try to apologise when it was too late. The recording I posted was off your ex herself. No I'm not fiesty but make up your mind because I've been lisa and jigglypuff as well 🤔 fiesty has more friends then just those pair. I am standing up for what is right and in the case I'm standing up against abusers and sexual predators like yourself. Many in here have come forward with their own feelings about you. You running around on every post I've made actually shows you are panicking and trying to gaslight everyone into thinking I'm fiesty and that I'm talking s. There a way to settle this. Get in a box with your ex and we will invite everyone in to observe!

12Spring34

Feb 29, 2024
Fact Freak you are an abuser. You did try to apologise when it was too late. The recording I posted was off your ex herself. No I'm not fiesty but make up your mind because I've been lisa and jigglypuff as well 🤔 fiesty has more friends then just those pair. I am standing up for what is right and in the case I'm standing up against abusers and sexual predators like yourself. Many in here have come forward with their own feelings about you. You running around on every post I've made actually shows you are panicking and trying to gaslight everyone into thinking I'm fiesty and that I'm talking s. There a way to settle this. Get in a box with your ex and we will invite everyone in to observe!
Mute list incoming bye t !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.