Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
Hubby follows Cold War Steve it's taking the mick out of the government. Can anyone super impose the TT bad guys. Obviously the pants down is Alex and theirs one for ❄️ flake Tony 🤣
Screenshot_20240408_192413_X~2.jpg

Talktime

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Fact Freak you are an abuser. You did try to apologise when it was too late. The recording I posted was off your ex herself. No I'm not fiesty but make up your mind because I've been lisa and jigglypuff as well 🤔 fiesty has more friends then just those pair. I am standing up for what is right and in the case I'm standing up against abusers and sexual predators like yourself. Many in here have come forward with their own feelings about you. You running around on every post I've made actually shows you are panicking and trying to gaslight everyone into thinking I'm fiesty and that I'm talking s. There a way to settle this. Get in a box with your ex and we will invite everyone in to observe!
Sorry am I right to think that you believe FF is an abuser so your answer if for him to go live with the person he apparently abused...

Are you ok Hun?

Reactions: Mildred Ratched
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Talktime if you get in a box with your ex. I'll even get in one to prove I'm not any of the ones you've accused me of being. My tiktok is LittleMiss69. It was LittleMissFannyFart.

Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Sorry am I right to think that you believe FF is an abuser so your answer if for him to go live with the person he apparently abused...

Are you ok Hun?
You won't even be in the same fing town so do not pull that s. This is the only way the truth will come out. Like I just said on my new post
I'll get in a box too and shock all of you who have accused me of being everybody else.

Mar 16, 2024
London
Why are people even bringing puffs into it she’s never said anything to anyone.. everyone called her a dribbler and mocked her ms and neurological disorders mocked her hobbies and what she enjoys doing and still she remains silent apart from one time calling tam a liar and a bully after tam went for her first unprovoked , all she’s ever says is , hi how is everyone , even had Mb calling her a t in here like why what has a venerable young girl ever done to anyone apart from going live to live saying hi in a chat , never spoke in a box , it’s shocking behaviour stop bullying her she’s a very poorly girl
Hi jiggles! 👋👋👋🤣🤣🤣

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Only been in goddesses for 5 mins so no idea of the before chaos but she raises a fair point that some find it really easy to go after vulnerable people and it does disturb me.

Not on about this situation but in general you see people turn very quickly on this app. You see people go for vulnerable people. Idk think im just emotionally exhausted with seeing the bad guys win. You get me? Why are the stiest of people on top all the time 😩

Status
Not open for further replies.