Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I missed Alex threatening me did anyone catch what they said? And if I didn’t dox Miss red or have anything to do with it - nor do I know where she lives - what would be my crime?
I also barely talk about Miss red in general here.
just trying to deflect everything onto someone/something else again, the MT made the amazing decision to bring up Paigey, and now they're back to discussing each other.
Oh and we're vampires who want red's blood and she was dropped for not making enough diamonds.

delusuve_angie_

Apr 9, 2024
London
Wat a joke. Ha ha ha still going on about a year ago yet you've been transphobic taurian. Once again akex you fired up a live that is about ne and not shut it down but would of if it was miss red. I'm sick and tired of these hypocrites. Take accountability for your actions if you want others too

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
He was rambling on about finding out who we all are and he’s willing to go to jail to do :ROFLMAO: J called you, Baguette & Grimsby Gobbler out saying you’re coming for blood and she wants you in the box to ask why.
wtf. But I didn’t dox her and neither did they. So it’s for re highlighting the already exposed screenshots? Confused.

Mar 11, 2024
london
Wat a joke. Ha ha ha still going on about a year ago yet you've been transphobic taurian. Once again akex you fired up a live that is about ne and not shut it down but would have if it was miss red. I'm sick and tired of these hypocrites. Take accountability for your actions if you want others too
Angela get off here and tidy your bedroom otherwise I’ll be turning the WiFi off. I’ve been asking you for all my wine glasses to be brought down for other 6 months. Now get off here

Status
Not open for further replies.