Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, can we please just give Angie a little bit of attention. She’s triggered that that this isn’t all about her. We don’t want her to get to the stage where she cuts her hair even shorter, do we?
Blink Smile GIF by Justin

Mar 11, 2024
london
J please go look up reds husbands name on google and you’ll see her address . It’s on a public domain ffs. Stop fing deflecting. You lot do wrong and seems to make it that you’re the victims.
Pearl- racist - now poor pearl (MH)
Red - thundercunt - poor red doxed
Alex - cheat - poor Alex exposed

You all wake up and choose to go on TikTok and run your lives talking s with no training on MH SA DRINK/DRUGS etc etc but think you’re all professionals.

GET OFF TIKTOK

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Why did J want baguette and cassie in the box? I missed the other person she wanted in

A chapter behind on that one
I think they are accusing me of doxing her address? Check the call out thread it’s not there.
I’ll just repost what I said:

I think they all live in the Stone Age where people go and meet up for fisticuffs in fields like Tony wants to. There is no benefit in showing where somebody lives. The whole point is the racist platform on the Internet. They don’t spew hate speech from the streets with a megaphone so nobody needs to know where they live,

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Who the hell is Miss j sending for Cassie Grimsby and Baguette? 😭😭😭😭😭
Is that in the terms of threats sorry been doing some work so catching up.

LETS ALL NOT FORGET THE TIME SHE DOXED SOMEONES ADDRESS AND s WAS SENT DOESNT MATTER IF IT WAS SOME WE DONT LIKE OR THEY DONT LIKE, SHE DOXED THE ADDRESS AND HAD A FALL OUT WITH TINY TONY AND ZAVI GOT INVOLVED AS TONY WAS GOING TO EXPOSE RED

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Apparently it’s her old address that’s been doxxed. I think that’s what was said. I can’t think straight. Cockergimp makes my neurons misfire
But there are ZERO addresses on that thread and I certainly don’t know or care where she lives. It’s mental. She is racist and enables her racist friends. It’s 2024 and it shouldn’t fly

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
I think they are accusing me of doxing her address? Check the call out thread it’s not there.
I’ll just repost what I said:

I think they all live in the Stone Age where people go and meet up for fisticuffs in fields like Tony wants to. There is no benefit in showing where somebody lives. The whole point is the racist platform on the Internet. They don’t spew hate speech from the streets with a megaphone so nobody needs to know where they live,
Yeah that’s the bit I was trying to piece together (if they’re trying to hold you 3 responsible for that) but I’ve had no caffine yet 😭 thank you

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Isn’t it funny that at the weekend whataboutary was used a hell of a lot over Laura’s past yet when people are commenting about creators who they have seen making huge racist comments or actions that these people love they won’t say anything?
It’s a huge piss take

Status
Not open for further replies.