Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

kushqueen

Mar 7, 2024
This entire situation is going in circles.
Yes, Pearl did wrong, she shouldn't have said what she said.
In Pearl's defence, she has said it to people before. I think this situation was more of a wrong place, wrong time kind of thing.
I can't count how many times she's apologized for this.
There's no justifying it, there are no excuses for it, there are only lessons to be learnt.
If Pearl is willing to be educated, and learn something from this incident, then what more can we do?
I honestly don't know what people expect out of this besides accountability.
She's been publicized for this for days now. Can't we learn to tie up loose ends and put it to bed?
This world is so vast, and our lives are so short. There are more significant things going on in the world than she said, he said.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@MrsDoubtfire i just read your post. Idk the full context but your not a bad person to show empathy towards an individual. We are all human beings end of the day and theres a lack of empathy within social media and communities these days. People are so quick to pull out the negatives, I'm very empathetic myself but i quickly switch that off when said individial has lied and deceived a whole community who have been victims. I think alot of us have a lack of empathy towards a lot of content creators because there has been repetitive behaviours and multiple different occasions. Dont ever bring yourself down for being who you are as a person
Thank you luv, you’re very kind - you all have been 🩵 Very wise words also! I’ll admit, I expected a roasting and that may still come, I’m not exempt 🤣

I'm just going say this as been going on for 4 5 days now so cla was racist too Tyrone yeah none of you was bothered about that you didn't attack cla for this long but pearl says something with Paige baby in the box it goes on for days get the do over it it's starting get fing boring now.
Ok thank you 🤎🤎 see you soon

Reactions: HairyPoppins

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Can mods do it? I was clicking everything it's my first time 💀
Mods can kick people from boxes with the power. The host needs to go into mod settings and give them the power as it doesn’t do it automatically

Mods can then kick from boxes but if you’re on a live where someone has requested from their own live (battles etc) then no mods can’t end that

Mar 23, 2024
China
There was comments being muted about pearls mental health in Taurian live last night which is not ok… let’s call out what’s right and what’s wrong… not Taurian calling out racism but has been transphobic or homophobic 🤦🏼‍♀️🫠 did she get educated and lives fine about her for a week??
Come on ppl this is ridiculous now!! It’s simple what’s right is right and what is wrong is wrong!!!

Reactions: BattyBat
Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Greta Thunberg Energy GIF by The3Flamingos
talking of small willys Alex 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.