Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@mrsdoi generally think you are so lovely. Ive never seen anything nasty or malice come from you 🤎 we're all gulity of laughing at things in here that we have put or others (ie tams a rhino 🤭)

I had soft spots for the same. But it was a friend who told me to sit back at really watch them. The more I did the more I saw them for who they really are. Not of one us believe you'd dox anyone! We all have your back and we will fight for you.
Thank you luv, this is so kind 🥹 Your second paragraph is so true and I’m trying to tell myself the same, more and more lately 🩵

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
Stop justifying yourselves basement brings wants you all to reveal yourselves, his friend Donna rank is having a pity party she was outed (again) for the racist scumbag she is, brigham is trying to set a narrative to gain pity gifts for him and Donna rank. Also to stop taurian and the other one speaking about Donna rank & Co he wants everyone to stay quiet.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'll always show kindness to people who show kindness to others , I'll never be able to watch Mrs Doubtfire in the same way again without thinking about you , you're the kind of person that will stick in my thoughts forever , many people do for the right reasons x
Don’t you make me cry 😭 do, you lot are the best (ignores some of the outright weirdos that are here 🤣)

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I mentioned Alax box been waiting half hour now he's put everyone else in
Surprise Bts Army GIF by Kids' Choice Awards

Reactions: Mildred Ratched
How do I get enough followers to jump in boxes, I don't want to pay for bloody followers 😫🤣
Go in lives and insult people with random words. Or you can screen record Angie having a rant and just #fyp and tag Miss Red and everyone 😂 I only made my TikTok account a few weeks ago and I am on 259 already 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.