Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Opening yourself up by starting a platform on fyp gossip what we can't gossip about you ? 🤯🤯🤯😤
This.

This this this.

It’s ok when she’s tearing shreds out of a 19 year old and showing her PRIVATE MESSAGES.

That’s ok. That’s fine. It’s ok to effect Elphabas mental health innit because IM MISS RED!

Calling people out is only ok when she does it, isn’t it?

Same thing happened with Emz. The actual bullying that went on her platform about Emz. What about Emz being a broken woman Alex?

But no those weren’t her writing them messages was it, even though she was literally having a convo with her daughter in some of them.

But it weren’t her.
Blinkers on. Rose tinted glasses on. Back to protecting your racist friends. Off you pop, Alex.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I can't watch Red. As much as she's done wrong I'm not comfortable attacking a grown woman whilst she's clearly upset , I'll hold that feeling for anybody in the same situation , even if it was Angie.
I honestly agree with this. Also unpopular opinion incoming. I don't agree with pulling things from 10-15 years ago. People change, the world changes, and views change with time. Lord help me if someone pulled my post from years ago. I wrote some ignorant stuff. Would I still today? No!

Reactions: BattyBat

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
I can't watch Red. As much as she's done wrong I'm not comfortable attacking a grown woman whilst she's clearly upset , I'll hold that feeling for anybody in the same situation , even if it was Angie.
I agree with ya but I can't with the angie bit x

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Her family and friends are obviously s people as well if they agree she doesn't need time off. She said she spoke to everyone and will be on as normal tomorrow morning. Make it make sense? If your suicidal and threatening to off yourself and your family don't want you to take a break? That's weird

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Kev don't have debates, opinions or thoughts.
Kev just sings and dances on his lives bringing joy to the world
Be like Kev (not the fy stuff or the begging, or sty clobber, the gluten free stuff) just the good stuff. Shamon mofos
Screenshot_20240409_150214_TikTok.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.