Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Thats me! I have a love/Hate relationship with my Facebook memories. Like what the heck was I thinking back then lol. I never posted racist stuff but I posted some dumbass opinions.
Assuming if it was outed though you wouldn't change the story several times? Cockerpoo said the other night she's asked red and red said her abusive ex wrote one of the bad posts, so who wrote the rest? Her? The hacker? Her kid? It's ridiculous.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m lost. Nobody said @MrsDoubtfire doxxed Red. Alex insinuated her address was doxxed in the screenshots that were shown then changed his story to the comments. J called out @MissBaguette @Big Chonky & @Grimsby gobbler sayinf she wanted them in the box to talk.
I'm not sure who mentioned Doubtfire but she messaged me asking as well and I said I hadn't heard him say her name but he did mentioned Cassie Baguette and Grimsby. But he did also say he knows some members and will be outing them. I suspect it's to bait people into reacting.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
if she was doxed there would have been evidence or at least one of you watching would have seen?

Shes crying because subconsciously she knows she’s done something wrong. These tears are real but they aren’t because of the supposed doxing. It’s cos she’s been exposed as a friend of racist and a historical racist too. This weekend everything tied together as a group of vile individuals.

Either she’s been doxed elsewhere / someone with existing beef has jumped on to this / this is not true / evil queen or one of her friends has done it.

I smell a rat.
My thoughts exactly. I believe the tears are because she knows them Facebook comments are fed up. I’ve said it before and I will say it again, I’d have more respect for her if she would have said I fed up and I apologise. The continuous deflection for me is the actions of a racist.
I don’t know who or where she was doxxed but I have not seen her address doxxed in taurian/Paigey live last night or in here. I know I have a few people on my ignore list but I’m sure someone in here would have said something if it was done in here.
People need to stop pointing their fingers at us without proof.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Did anyone find it creepy cockerpoo said she looks at what Mrs doubtfire and me like? She was sort of having a go at Mrs doubtfire for liking my posts. If you want to all scroll back and look at both of our posts we are at the same level of humour and roasting - I think they enjoy to have villains so they can still say we are fun and funny whilst having a go. No one is any different here.

Status
Not open for further replies.