Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
I'm not sure who mentioned Doubtfire but she messaged me asking as well and I said I hadn't heard him say her name but he did mentioned Cassie Baguette and Grimsby. But he did also say he knows some members and will be outing them. I suspect it's to bait people into reacting.
Yep he said he’ll be finding out who we all are and is willing to go to jail for it. He tried to bait people into jumping into the box to defend themselves but it failed.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Christ on a bike, it's a frigging couple of hours on an app at best 5 times a week, if she can be bothered. It's not that special, it's not important, she's not providing life saving treatment, it's a 2 hour natter about the neighbours over the garden fence. She doesn't require such adoration and that place on a pedestal. These worshippers need to get a grip and maybe give her a gentle shake back to the reality of what it actually is that she does. In fact what most of them do. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😬😬

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
My thoughts exactly. I believe the tears are because she knows them Facebook comments are fed up. I’ve said it before and I will say it again, I’d have more respect for her if she would have said I fed up and I apologise. The continuous deflection for me is the actions of a racist.
I don’t know who or where she was doxxed but I have not seen her address doxxed in taurian/Paigey live last night or in here. I know I have a few people on my ignore list but I’m sure someone in here would have said something if it was done in here.
People need to stop pointing their fingers at us without proof.
I completely agree and just thought of an interesting parallel: in the latest series of big brother a girls twitter digital footprint was exposed when she left and she’s written hateful stuff. She came across brilliantly on the show so it was really upsetting for people that enjoyed her to see. She did the opposite of what this lot do. She owned it, apologised, said she doesn’t recognise those words anymore but also wants to learn and grow still.

She’s crying cos she doesn’t want people to see what her past reveals about her psyche.

Status
Not open for further replies.