Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2024
Whitehouse
I'm telling you all now its Alex that is doing the doxing! I can't prove it no, but he gives off the type!

Like I said a few posts back...he gets close to some of them, they get trolled, his the first on the phone to comfort them and fire up lives and all that to "save them" but it's all actually him that's doing it! And the final straw is to fully dox them address and mobile number. Then the persons on has a full menty b and his there licking their arse hole!

Mis beg doesn't want ya button moldy mushroom ya desperate fat ugly t!
Of course he's doing it then sitting on his main playing the hero I hope he fs up and gets caught at some stage that would be fantastic icl

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Having said that isn’t comments not shown on replay.
theyve pretty much admitted it was elsewhere. at least one of you would have seen an address.

I think its either someone that knows her in her life or its EQ / Alex or its a lie. I dont think alex would he sounds like he really likes her, but i dont think EQ cares about her.

I have been out and haven’t caught up on the last hour but I wanted to share tams comment cafe call out and talk on the word Gollywog TikTok, I didn’t watch much because she starts trauma dumping about her health but incase you didn’t know. Tam, aki isn’t wanted here, he tries to join in but most of us have him on ignore. It’s on her TikTok if you’re really bored 💀

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
theyve pretty much admitted it was elsewhere. at least one of you would have seen an address.

I think its either someone that knows her in her life or its EQ / Alex or its a lie. I dont think alex would he sounds like he really likes her, but i dont think EQ cares about her.
IMO Alex & EQ are very similar. They get close to people to gather info then rip them apart for their own gain

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I have been out and haven’t caught up on the last hour but I wanted to share tams comment cafe call out and talk on the word Gollywog TikTok, I didn’t watch much because she starts trauma dumping about her health but incase you didn’t know. Tam, aki isn’t wanted here, he tries to join in but most of us have him on ignore. It’s on her TikTok if you’re really bored 💀
Basically tam Doesn't have aki on her ignore list so she can engage with him and she also answers the phone when he rings up 🤷‍♀️

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
Ha she wants to come off now she’s number 1 popular again look how much she’s made
IMG_8655.png

Mar 2, 2024
Cockerprick is an absolute condescending t. Who is she to tell Paige & Taurian where they should go on the app “they should stay on their own lives” do off and then do off some more.
That actually made me rage internally. Like they ain’t good enough. It was a textbook mean white woman snarky comment. Condescending wanker

Status
Not open for further replies.