Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
That was horrofic yesterday and really upsetting. I felt awkward in the box when she asked me about doing new pictures because I did some before but I just laughed it off and was polite. I’ve never minded EQ too much, she’s a self confessed t and she has changed these past months and I respected that. Yesterday wasn’t an act though and was very upsetting to watch.
I could tell you felt uncomfortable when they were asking for artwork. EQs outbursts don’t surprise me. They all think she’s some sort of reformed character but when she’s angry it slips out and she goes for the jugular. I just wish Red would have the balls to call her out in the moment and not rely on J to open her mouth.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Does Droppy Lynz realize how fing stupid she sounds right now. Angie does the same thing! She comes on crying and screaming every other day! They give me whiplash with the letting it go bullshit. JUST GO TO THE POLICE AND SHUT UP ABOUT IT!

Arnold Schwarzenegger Shut Up GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
At first i was a bit vexed that you laughed along with her, i will admit. but within a few mins i reflected and thought - well tbh youre not gonna get into a barney with her.. like i said they want a villain, and theres no point in you going at them if you enjoy posting your AI artwork and having a tiktok for it. Just like i didnt go at angie when i wanted to talk to Ricksta - it served me no purpose and I am not one for pointless slanging matches. it was brave to join them to speak so you did well. although cockerpoo gave you one of her underhand telligns off.

I agree with what you said about EQ.. i have been on a sine graph of feelings about her and now its back to the bottom of the curve. Miss red has been crazy to befriend EQ.
I get that because I was/am vocal about calling out behaviour. I suppose the only way I can explain it, is that when I box I go in with a purpose and get out. I don’t go in to chat, if that makes sense. I did that one time in Ang’s, stayed after the fact and did stupid accents and got reported tons 💀 Also, I’ll admit I was mad flustered when it went a different direction. I went in with fight and adrenaline and then had my balloon popped 🤣 I thought Cockerpoo was being genuine when she mentioned a fav and when she didn’t reply with who, I realised she was being sarcastic 😂

I’m glad you were honest with me, I’d always want to be called out - so I can either put my hands up or give context 🩵

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Yall better not have ignored me 😆! I'll happily hand over my device to the cops! Already recently had a DBS check
Same, plus I also have an enhanced DBS check and I’m happy to hand over my phone
Or any other device I own. However I can guarantee that if the police get the IP address and get the personal info from the internet provider it won’t be my fing door they come knocking on

Status
Not open for further replies.