Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
1000019020.jpg
When was that? I think he means as in he would fight them etc

Mar 2, 2024
I’m fing fuming! WHY THE do IS SERENA AND SNEL BLAMING CC FOR CALLING THEM PLM! We were the ones who screen recorded the fing proof and we were all here saying Claire and that are not part of that group! I’ve seen one person say they are and that’s it! They can all get fed now except Clairebear I still love her 🤎
That’s not what they were saying

Nooo I promise they know it’s not CC as a whole but they are very much in their feelings and anger and it does sound like they’re saying all of us

There was someone on here being a t and lying naming them and they mean that comment 😭
We can see even ignored accounts and ive never seen anyone say it

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
I’m so lost on this one. There are so many side storylines I can’t for the life of me work this one out. And I watched Tony when he drunk was on live with Hann and Paige etc.

How is Claire bear involved? People don’t call her plm here they’re always positive about her.
I posted the video on my tt.snooper page

Liv, Tony’s partner went at them cam 2ing when Tony was clout chasing with Angie. They said they lost respect for Tony and liv attacked them and then so did Tony

Then Claire went into the live when he was drunk and called her and her friends pedos. They’re all really upset still understandably 😩

Status
Not open for further replies.