Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Sending you a massive hug. 🫂
Please come away from her live cos the vile t does not get to make you or anyone else feel any type of way. I too know what it’s like to have declines in mental health, intrusive thoughts and my dad did CS, so it really angers me when people like her suicide bait for gifts and sympathy to take the heat off them while at the same time affecting others with their actions and words.
You are justified in any type of feeling that you have regarding this situation 🫶🫶🫶
Oh sourcherries. sending all the hugs back
😞🫂❤️

I came off as soon as I posted this I can’t bare to listen to her bullshit tbh. Same after seeing Pearl posting the video this morning mocking it again 🤦🏼‍♀️ they’re like a bunch of school ground bullies

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Donna I can categorically say that I most certainly do not hate you cos I ain’t you (your narc opinion). I fing hate you cos you are a racist fing scumbag (my educated opinion based on your racially charged posts on a public platform FB)
Go do yourself you dusty b
It’s such a low rent argument when these people say you’re jealous of me. I think it shows they spend time being jealous of people. I don’t wish I was a racist enabler of hate speech on tiktok. Why would I be envious of such an awful type of person?

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I fell asleep

JEALOUS?
Girl, why would I be jealous of a woman who has no real friends? They’re worth more than money. Worth more than money begged from people who are probably gifting you out of their PIP, you fing racist cretin.

I pity you though. I’m sorry your friends aren’t good enough friends to call you out.
I’m sorry your friends invent storylines of your address being doxxed to deflect from the fact you’re a racist, transphobic, pug looking t who’s husband has absolutely had enough of you and your fishy fanny.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
1000003831.jpg

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
She’s had a terrible time our saint red 🙏🏻Pray for saint red 🙏🏻

The Saint Red Relief Society take the following;
debit, credit, apple and android pay, PayPal, Clearpay and klarna. Soon available to you will be a scientology style pyramid scheme where you can hand over your life earnings and savings.

No refunds.
Anybody got Bob Geldof and Midge Ure's phone numbers??

Status
Not open for further replies.