Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
im off to walk the dog i can't abare to listen to miss reds ass lickers they are in fact simpletons
season 6 puppet GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race
yes they are angie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Do I believe there's a mole?... PROBABLY NOT.
If any of you are speaking with people off here, (more so new members) then be mindful of what you share.
Anyone, could be behind an account on here and they'll fill you with the biggest pile of bullshit so you spill your guts, they'll also dissect every post to find info on you.
No doubt most of you are switched on and have a good head on your shoulders. You also have to remember NOT everyone on here, is here for the same reasons as you, and they'll throw you to the wolves without a second thought.

First dids for the top bunk. And I ain't being anyone's b.
The reason there's not a mole is because this is a public website and they can just come read here themselves. You can't spy on a public page ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I hope you saw my reply to you earlier lovely, no pressure to reply but it has some solid advice that took me years to learn ๐Ÿค—
i have been calling them all out for two years, about begging, taking peoples wages and benefits, i only spammed their lives, nothing more, i am a nice troll if you get what i mean

Feb 27, 2024
We either had a mass slip of the finger or they had a wobble, deleted and are being ok now ๐Ÿคฃ

Sorry to talk about you like youโ€™re not here Princess luv but I donโ€™t do it behind peopleโ€™s backs ๐Ÿฉต
Iโ€™ve not done anything wrong and Iโ€™ve not deleted any comments or my account. I donโ€™t know why anyone would put me on ignore ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Unknownuser

Feb 28, 2024
Iโ€™m confused so has Alex doxed reds address or that Mandy person?

Canโ€™t work out whatโ€™s even going on anymore ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
The reason there's not a mole is because this is a public website and they can just come read here themselves. You can't spy on a public page ๐Ÿ˜ญ
This is what I was saying in Dread's comments, CC is an open public platform and anyone can scroll through and see what's being said....unfortunately it seems that Dread's 2 brain cells are battling for 3rd place....

Status
Not open for further replies.