Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
Uk
oooh before I forget I remember earlier something was mentioned about EQ being done for benefit fraud in Nanny Gโ€™s usual group, does anyone have the deets on that because Iโ€™d love to know more - canโ€™t stand that EQ wannabe Regina George!

Also on the subject of EQ anyone know if sheโ€™s still with Unity Agency, the same one Gracie is with?? Because to me itโ€™s very interesting that Gracie is all โ€œEQ youโ€™ll have to be a good person now youโ€™re with Unity.โ€ And EQ is all over TT being the usual EQ.
It's all over Google Chesley harwood benefits fraud

Reactions: Deleted member 3068
Feb 29, 2024
Someone's in that live saying I'm playing everyone and they can't expose me because they've been blocked from the site. I don't work here ๐Ÿ˜ญ
The only person I know of thatโ€™s allegedly had an ip ban on here is feisty! She made a video calling me out and posted a screenshot, but anyone can use a different device in a different location and make another account! What do you even need to do to get banned here? That freak aki and fatty soph say some ducked up s and they are both still here ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Mar 13, 2024
Uk
oooh before I forget I remember earlier something was mentioned about EQ being done for benefit fraud in Nanny Gโ€™s usual group, does anyone have the deets on that because Iโ€™d love to know more - canโ€™t stand that EQ wannabe Regina George!

Also on the subject of EQ anyone know if sheโ€™s still with Unity Agency, the same one Gracie is with?? Because to me itโ€™s very interesting that Gracie is all โ€œEQ youโ€™ll have to be a good person now youโ€™re with Unity.โ€ And EQ is all over TT being the usual EQ.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Alex on Tuesday Morning
Super Hero GIF by TLC Europe

Alex Tommorrow
Shocked Real Housewives GIF

Yahearmenow? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

The only person I know of thatโ€™s allegedly had an ip ban on here is feisty! She made a video calling me out and posted a screenshot, but anyone can use a different device in a different location and make another account! What do you even need to do to get banned here? That freak aki and fatty soph say some ducked up s and they are both still here ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
What did feisty do to get banned here?

I don't even know enough about her I originally thought her and frosty were the same person and I was asleep when Mabel and that done the live about her, maybe she's bored ๐Ÿ˜ญ

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench

Just google Chelsey Harwood benefit fraud and you can have a little read. She was first sentenced to community service but said she didnโ€™t want to be around such ruffians and asked to go prison instead so she was sent down. Sheโ€™s been frauding the internet for years too.

Status
Not open for further replies.