Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 29, 2024
oooh before I forget I remember earlier something was mentioned about EQ being done for benefit fraud in Nanny G’s usual group, does anyone have the deets on that because I’d love to know more - can’t stand that EQ wannabe Regina George!

Also on the subject of EQ anyone know if she’s still with Unity Agency, the same one Gracie is with?? Because to me it’s very interesting that Gracie is all “EQ you’ll have to be a good person now you’re with Unity.” And EQ is all over TT being the usual EQ.
Gracie isn’t much better

cacklemackrel

Feb 29, 2024
Guys am i replying to the real angie i feel im being catfished 😭
well i just reply this to angie accounts you cant go wrong
piss off go away GIF by Domino Recording Co.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Everyone c’mon we need to have a little empathy for this amateur actors (crap I mean TT creators) it’s so difficult remembering a script (oops I mean telling the absolute 100% correct truth) when you’ve got a huge audience (oh damn I meant lots of viewers) and you’re the only performer (oh no…again I meant totally normal person) that does your act (BLOODY HELL! I mean goes live)…please everyone try to remember, they’re only humans and they make mistakes too! (I’m being sarcastic, obviously - they can all F off!)

Status
Not open for further replies.