Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Aw Simple Sally has blocked me. Well if you are reading in here you fat little t, you used to follow Lottie round the app you little wrongun, saying you would back her arguments. Little cretin
On Angies?

It's always the first step to getting the yeets from Angie. I'll give her a 15 days and 7 hours before Angie, Sineads her.

pandalover

Apr 4, 2024
England
angie doesnt even leave her house for anything never mind to go beef with irish kelly lol :ROFLMAO:
Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench

The night she’s talking about wasn’t about her unaliving herself. She was drunk as s threatening SH, but not doing it, Nanny G and Max was involved, the police were called, Sheila said it was tomato sauce, she was taken to the hospital with her drunk as s on live stream in the back of a police car and then that Max turned up to stay with her at the hospital for hours, she was seen by doctors and offered mental health help and she declined and buggered off home. Apparently I heard that she wanted more diazepams and was refused and that’s why she refused MH help. Angie’s lies are hilarious like a bad sitcom. And I fing hate Alex but yeah it’s all bullshit. It didn’t happen.

Doom

Mar 7, 2024
Nah im already on here on another profile but ive been watching you for a while since a few people told us about the accounts in the server and accounts in here with the same name? Well if your not her then your not and nothing to worry about. This is the problem with these sort of things.
Grottie Lottie is a wrong en 🤢

Mar 19, 2024
Warrington
SORRY WHAT!!!! Omg that is hilarious. I had no idea - she’s such a joke of a person
Literally sat there with that filter on, the awful Jamaican accent made me want to cry and now she's singing 2Pac?! Is there not enough going on in the world of tiktok right now without inflicting this on innocent people scrolling by?😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.