Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Irish Kelly putting Chloe in her Burn book
mean girls burn book GIF

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Potential flaw in the widely accepted theory - why would the address be ghosted in Taurians live? She wouldn’t have it on her block list would she

It’s not just blocked words that ghost. I remember like two years ago or something, the word ‘watermelon’ was completely ghosted all over TikTok live. And I’m sure the word butterfly was aswell.

Some accounts ghost aswell, like if they made a new account to try type the address on, sometimes I’ve made accounts and they’ve never been able to comment even HELLO in a live just none of their comments ever show

There’s also though the potential if SS exists that it was manipulated by Alex the photoshop whizz kid

Mar 23, 2024
China
It’s not just blocked words that ghost. I remember like two years ago or something, the word ‘watermelon’ was completely ghosted all over TikTok live. And I’m sure the word butterfly was aswell.

Some accounts ghost aswell, like if they made a new account to try type the address on, sometimes I’ve made accounts and they’ve never been able to comment even HELLO in a live just none of their comments ever show

There’s also though the potential if SS exists that it was manipulated by Alex the photoshop whizz kid
I don’t even think it was in there I think there’s been some photo shopping done since he said it as we were all calling bs!

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere

Wasn’t butterfly because it had something to do with the really chronic ED community (as in they were using the butterfly emoji as a symbol) I might be misremembering that one.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I was in an accident some years ago and was on some pretty strong stuff , but NOTHING makes me feel like Codeine does , even co-codamol makes me feel like I'm on another planet! Make sure you're eating plenty of prunes 🤣
It’s cloud like, isn’t it? Hold up this is cocodamol, it’s Zapain 🤣 but yeah it still makes me feel so cosy but I’m on the brink right now, the blinks are getting long 🤣

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024

Tik toks algorithm is built on restriction, It's not open. Set up an account and you're restricted to a set, restricted number of scrolls. It rewards positive engagement. It also defines "positive."

Status
Not open for further replies.