Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela with her usual defense:

Did they say that, I didn’t hear it?
That pisses me off cause she fully knows every single time. I’m feeling so mad about this. She was terrified of that group. She was complaining “that group nearly made me unalive myself. I had to stay in a hotel”. She’s so comfortable with all of them even though Aki rang her and threatened her. I honestly believe she talks to some of them in private

Doom

Mar 7, 2024
That pisses me off cause she fully knows every single time. I’m feeling so mad about this. She was terrified of that group. She was complaining “that group nearly made me unalive myself. I had to stay in a hotel”. She’s so comfortable with all of them even though Aki rang her and threatened her. I honestly believe she talks to some of them in private
I agree 💯

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Exactly 💯 She’s apparently changed her number somewhat recently too, so how did he even get it? She didn’t seem affected by his recent threats either, compared to how she was last year. I understand thicker skin but even so 😑

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
IMG_7431.jpeg

Medusa

Angie will be having another breakdown later, sat with a few bottles of red when everyone calls her out for allowing BEASTS on her platform AGAIN. She can't deny she didn't know.

Tonight's forecast- ☀️
Mostly cloudy (Angies vision)
99% chance of rain (Tears)
High chance of gales (Shouting)
. It will turn drier by dawn with the rain becoming patchy and light.

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
I'm 100% she stayed in that hotel because off fleas she had to flea bomb her bedroom I could be wrong ... put why leave the mother behind !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.