Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
What's happened!! Been out for 2 hrs please please someone update me ❤️❤️
I woke up sort of late BUT Miss Red our ‘Queen’ (fkin joke) was on at 10am as per the schedule and had Alex (the biggest melt on the planet) in as mod. I’m not sure if he was in the box at some point because I was in and out of that live I properly can not stand that scummy bish and her crusty mouth. She also had Miss J (who thinks she’s a bad b) in the box and they were talking about Miss J’s new ‘show’ also did the ‘Dino dance’. Gifts rolled in ofc.

Angie has been live being her usual messy and grape juice intoxicated self. She’s still flip flopping on whether or not Alex did actually doxx Miss Red’s address from what I can gather and pretending that she never did anything wrong a day in her life despite the fact that she’s foul. She’s also seemingly already off her saggy knockers on the grape juice I mean…when is she sober?

There was some stuff happening with a guy (I don’t know who it was) who was mentioned a few times around that got with his partner (‘allegedly’ we have to say according to Miss Red) when she was a minor and then later he and his partner both became addicts or they were already addicts?? Not sure what that was even about aside from the fact that a woman slapped the guy in the face and during Miss Red’s live a different guy in her box and someone else was talking about it. It’s been mentioned elsewhere too.

I’ve been floating around in Angie’s for a while now and it’s just…😡

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Angie will be having another breakdown later, sat with a few bottles of red when everyone calls her out for allowing BEASTS on her platform AGAIN. She can't deny she didn't know.

Tonight's forecast- ☀️
Mostly cloudy (Angies vision)
99% chance of rain (Tears)
High chance of gales (Shouting)
. It will turn drier by dawn with the rain becoming patchy and light.
S knows exactly
Ang with her three imaginary beds
And her ring doorbell that she needed but never put up

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Not clair
white GIF by hero0fwar

Feb 29, 2024
I woke up sort of late BUT Miss Red our ‘Queen’ (fkin joke) was on at 10am as per the schedule and had Alex (the biggest melt on the planet) in as mod. I’m not sure if he was in the box at some point because I was in and out of that live I properly can not stand that scummy bish and her crusty mouth. She also had Miss J (who thinks she’s a bad b) in the box and they were talking about Miss J’s new ‘show’ also did the ‘Dino dance’. Gifts rolled in ofc.

Angie has been live being her usual messy and grape juice intoxicated self. She’s still flip flopping on whether or not Alex did actually doxx Miss Red’s address from what I can gather and pretending that she never did anything wrong a day in her life despite the fact that she’s foul. She’s also seemingly already off her saggy knockers on the grape juice I mean…when is she sober?

There was some stuff happening with a guy (I don’t know who it was) who was mentioned a few times around that got with his partner (‘allegedly’ we have to say according to Miss Red) when she was a minor and then later he and his partner both became addicts or they were already addicts?? Not sure what that was even about aside from the fact that a woman slapped the guy in the face and during Miss Red’s live a different guy in her box and someone else was talking about it. It’s been mentioned elsewhere too.

I’ve been floating around in Angie’s for a while now and it’s just…😡
Thank you, wow this is getting way out of hand!! Someone is going to get hurt! Surprised Angie is still live with all that's kicking off!

Status
Not open for further replies.