Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusa

What is blues
Diazapam comes in 3 strengths. 2mg (white) 5mg (yellow) 10mg (blue)
Blues are hard to get on prescription so they sell fake ones on the streets. They put all kinds of s in them.
They normally cut them with Fentanyl.

I would like to point out...I am NOT a dealer and I do NOT do drugs - Never have and never will.

Anyone wanna spliff ? 😭

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Blues are hard to get on prescription so they sell fake ones on the streets. They put all kinds of s in them.

I would like to point out...I am NOT a dealer and I do NOT do drugs - Never have and never will.

Anyone wanna spliff ? 😭
I buy edibles sometimes as hate the smell,of green and I don’t smoke anymore. Edibles are expensive though. I use them instead of OxyContin that I was on after spinal surgery . Never knew how bad oxy’s were

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok

Anyone wanna spliff ? 😭
I’ve been on diazepam and I didn’t even know about the colours thing 😭 I think very b&w so I just thought that they were called blues because they’re downers 😂 like… “I’m feeling blue” you get me? Learnt something new

Yes on the spliff 😭 need one right now but I’m trying to get stuff done

Status
Not open for further replies.