Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Has anyone noticed when someone passes Alex off he tries to discredit their character and Lower them to "liars" he did the same with everyone women that said he sent winky pics,he's doing it to G and now CC as a whole.

And what idiot txt red at 4am about a post put on here months ago? It couldn't wait until the morning?

Because it wasn't a txt about CC it was a txt about her address being doxed in that live which funnily enough he's not it mentioning now

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Alex you sweaty mess you can’t dox public info, maybe go to the media for putting the info out there when queen Donna went to court for failing to send her fing child to school.
Also I can’t be a part of a comment cafe video from the beginning of feb when I didn’t join until the end of feb. You fing thick fing t.
You’re all a bunch of soft little dickheads and you will never stop me having an opinion on you racist, homophobic fs. Send in the fing popo dickheads ✌🏽

Medusa

I can’t believe he’s grouping us as a collective and blaming all of us. IF this is true, which is yet to be shown, why on earth would we knowingly collaborate to break the law? Critically think Alex. I call out bad behaviour (like most) and make satirical artwork.

You’ve blamed us all and blocked us so we can’t defend ourselves. That’s a real Angie move, Alex. Grow up and use your brain and talk to us.
This!! 👏

Garf

Mar 2, 2024
Earth
Lies catching up with you now Brigham
Scared Kermit The Frog GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.