Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2024
London
Anyone explain deadwoods comment to me coz it's confused me and I have no idea why I was mentioned and it feels quite aggressive and is stressing me out coz I have no clue

Garf

Mar 2, 2024
Earth
I'm done listening the that fat sex pest, back to skeletor
portals GIF

Medusa

As a decent mate, I'd be the first one to defend and protect them.
But, I wouldn't deliberately go out my way to bring something up that happened MONTH'S ago knowing it would scare the living daylights out of them and make her fear for her and her grandkid. There's no other way to say it - you're dangerous and twisted. Quit blaming us for Your do ups Alex. The blame lies at YOUR feet.

Last edited:

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
It really does need to be highlighted that Grimsby posting a video of a public article about Miss Red from 2015 at an address she doesnt live at 2 months ago isn't anything to do with the doxing Miss Red claimed lead her to want to take her own life at the weekend.
Agreed.

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
So basically as an over all summery of the massive s show that’s happened the nearly 2 weeks with big creators and their close friends

Everything has been diverted and blamed on comment cafe and menopause mafia to get them out of the dog house.

Edit: sorry got ahead of myself in anger and completely disregarded the fact that Paigeybaby, Taurian and their wonderful friends have also been thrown under the bus with us. They’ve been played more than anyone in all of this ❤️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.