Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

No More Guff

Feb 28, 2024
The question I had for Alex was:

Was Miss Red's address leaked in Taurian's comments on the live or in Taurian's box verbally? Because one minute he says it was leaked in the comments, then he backtracks and says it was leaked by someone in Taurian's box.

It wasn't!!! I watched that whole live. The only thing that was 'doxxed' was her name on the Facebook posts, but she's said her name in her own live before.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Did anyone get Alex live? I'm quitting my job, I'll live on the streets I'm sick of missing things 😭
Nft Lol GIF by HPPRS

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Anyone explain deadwoods comment to me coz it's confused me and I have no idea why I was mentioned and it feels quite aggressive and is stressing me out coz I have no clue
You're just a classic example of IT illiterate tik toker pigham likes to press with his bullshit.

He knows nothing, can do nothing, he's fing less than nothing. I'm not some dusty fed boomer and I'm not having his threat to dox me.
The Sandlot GIF

Reactions: Zia’s Hostage

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Posted a public newspaper article of Miss Red from 2015 2 months ago at an address she no longer lives at. Alex has said this is how miss red got doxed at the weekend. Despite it not making any sense and what Grimsby done isn't doxing.
Not forgetting the part where felicity said that people turned up at her house and Alex agreed with her. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.