Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
This is a rant so I don't blame anyone for not reading it. I wouldn't πŸ™‚

I just don't feel like I can hold anyone accountable for something that doesn't relate to the current issue. The only similarity are both situations involve miss red but they are separate issues. Is she going to hold her friends accountable for their racism? Alex threating to find us and dox us? Alex trying to scare members of comment cafe into outing themselves?

Shes alluded to a lot over the last few days before this she said she had a crazy neighbour called Mandy who dictates what she can speak about online...... but suddenly it's a post from Grimsby that's 2 months old that triggered all this?

Miss reds had it quite easy in this situation. Nobody's even questioned her trauma in this instance which is rare on TikTok. They are just asking for clarifications on the racists posts. Because there's been several excuses and the lastest came from her mod cockerpoo which was that Red did write some of them and so did her ex. Okay so what ones?

She cannot manipulate people into not speaking about her by threatening to take her own life. Or sending her friends online to host lives about how suicidal she was. Alex was threating to dox people if they didn't stop talking about her. The lies and lengths she is going to stop people taking about her when her whole imagine online is talking about people is dangerous and crazy.

She came live crying her eyes out sobbing at how suicidal she was, got a few gifts and started cheering up. Miss J said her grandchild was terrified, Red said she had emergency services and pizzas called to her house. That people were calling her. None of this happened because of comment cafe or because of grimsbys post about a street that miss red doesn't even live on. I don't think any of it happen at all.

All these wild lies just to stop people talking about her is insane! She could have just said you know what discuss my Facebook posts but I'm not willing to talk about them as it's traumatic for me. What she's done afterwards it's even worse than facing alleged racism in my opinion.

Well done if you read this doubtfire cause I'm on a rant πŸ™‚
I read it luv, of course I did. I need to process it and will respond in full later because I was practicing being live on my phone 🀣

My reply wasn’t to diminish any of what you mentioned, which are really important points. I was addressing the video he referenced only 🩡

Feb 29, 2024
Going live after Amazon delivers my carpet powder (6 stops away in neighbourhood). Please be nice and don’t troll me, k thanks. If you have an overwhelming need to curse out anyone but Alex, do it here 🀣 This is not a race debate, help me keep it on topic please luvs, that we are not doxxers!
❀️❀️❀️

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Going live after Amazon delivers my carpet powder (6 stops away in neighbourhood). Please be nice and don’t troll me, k thanks. If you have an overwhelming need to curse out anyone but Alex, do it here 🀣 This is not a race debate, help me keep it on topic please luvs, that we are not doxxers!
I just hate that Alex is making some of you feel you have to go public to defend yourselves. I’ll be there in the comments to support you and I’ll try to hold my tongue about the bully group 🀐🀎

MrStarMix

Apr 7, 2024
All around the Universe
What’s your account? Course we will be nice! I can’t stand Lesbian Luke not watching him I refuse πŸ˜‚

Exactly. The call out thread that got made here was for info to show Taurian etc. is there even any proof gobble has posted anything address wise I can’t comment on that till I see it myself. I think he told Miss Red the address was posted here and she’s believed it and s a brick (rightfully so). Gotcha Alex!
It's on her page she's posted an article from 2015 that mentions a street name that miss red no longer lives at. Alex said we are all tagged in it and commented etc but we weren't he's a fat lying prick. Still isn't doxing. Still isn't proof miss reds current address was doxed at the weekend in Taurians live.

I read it luv, of course I did. I need to process it and will respond in full later because I was practicing being live on my phone 🀣

My reply wasn’t to diminish any of what you mentioned, which are really important points. I was addressing the video he referenced only 🩡
I know I'm just getting angry now because I'm quite hard headed so these threats don't phase me. But I know there's people on here that are scared of being doxed, that are scared miss red hurts herself and they get the blame. When it's literally a manipulation tactic.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It's on her page she's posted an article from 2015 that mentions a street name that miss red no longer lives at. Alex said we are all tagged in it and commented etc but we weren't he's a fat lying prick. Still isn't doxing. Still isn't proof miss reds current address was doxed at the weekend in Taurians live.
Ok so he’s made this story up since the live lol he’s so rubbish

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Warning long, sorry Judas and all πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I don’t blame them for keeping their head down and letting things cool a little luv 😬 They’re obviously not the journalist of course and so the article totally isn’t their fault. But if we spotlight someone, we bring it to a larger audience, so wouldn’t we have somewhat of a moral responsibility? Look at how Ang spotlighted CC and brought in Voldertwats, for example.

I’m not defending Red’s past actions, if she did it (talked about having issues with this due to past trauma, several days ago), is compromising her safety a suitable punishment?

If she was that person 10+ years ago, then she absolutely needs to take accountability for what she wrote. Please don’t think I’m excusing this type of behaviour, especially as a woman of (light brown 🀣) colour.

Gold star for Judas if you read it all ⭐️
If whatever was posted was from a legitimate news outlet, then no legal issue, fair use.

Why someone posts it, that's on them.

Up until yesterday, Big Beg was just really boring beg. Now she's threatening me (comment cafe) with the police, that's changed a lot.

Has my morality changed? No. My sympathy levels are different though.

Maybe she should ask herself how, why and who has been involved in the change from boring beg to full on "do you".

10 year old racism on a different platform, is what it is, yadda yadda. Calling the police on me (comment cafe) do that. Levels innit.

TLDR: You're a better person than me, which isn't hard, I'm a t.
school college GIF by SoulPancake

Status
Not open for further replies.