Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Oh s! The bribe was a joke? For fs sake Miss J, why the do didn't you say earlier?

Tell you what I wouldn't find funny, some pissed off t trawling through my ESR. That s would make me squirm.
This Is Why You Fail Star Wars GIF

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I have part of the recording between Alex and J about the doxing.
I dont normally SR anything, the reason why I started screen recording it was because Alex said he would come for certain CC members, he was after blood and would even do jail time. As soon as i heard that i started recording. Unfortunately I didn't get Alex's threats in time (other people would have heard it with their own ears) but then J called out the 3 members and demanded they get in the box.
Which is the part I have. I'll upload it and tag the named members in it. I'm not tech savvy so bear with me.
The recording of that video has been uploaded in the TIKTOK Hall of Shame.

Catch_the_rat

Mar 2, 2024
So now there are people on here that troll red
Now I know you wouldn’t necessarily troll her on here but I don’t see her commented on unless she is included in the Angie stuff and this s fest.

Miss Red claims so often she is trolled so bad by the likes of Barry Chloe ect ect yet she is so out there continually I find it so hard to accept

I may be rambling but she is a liar that’s why Alex. EQ J pearl fit in the group so perfectly because they are all liars

the deflection is wild. i never got an answer to anything i asked or declared. and i said im happy to be the villain as i know CC hasnt done anything wrong.
You handled yourself well i listened into you in there they want to run CC off they wont answer for their actions. No way will you take the blame for anything were having to fight manipulation left right and centre

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
Is anyone else really overwhelmed? Because hello, let’s head to the table.

Like it’s good because the truth is coming out slowly but damn
You guys have been here a lot longer than me, I don’t even feel cool enough to add CC to my TikTok account 😆 I’m still a newbie

But you’ve all been here for a while trying to do good things on the app and I don’t know how you’ve coped. I know this has been a much crazier full on week than usual but I’m overwhelmed. It’s ok to be 🫂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Did we not all know this anyway?

The fact she thinks she had us stijg ourselves. Not at all. Very very few people in the world know who I am on this account. If one of them sold me out for £200 then I’d get them to split it with me and just come on my main account.

YOU DONT SCARE ME XL BULLY.
I think it's because Doubtfire asked her and she said she couldn't talk about it, now she's admitted it's a joke.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024

The fact she thinks she had us stijg ourselves. Not at all. Very very few people in the world know who I am on this account. If one of them sold me out for £200 then I’d get them to split it with me and just come on my main account.

YOU DONT SCARE ME XL BULLY

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo

YOU DONT SCARE ME XL BULLY.
I don't think they genuinely think we were scared, they'll just try whatever lies they think their followers will swallow. they can't be the villain if they're the victim. I just enjoy watching them fumble, integrity is something they espouse while having none. Even dropping at the mention of 'accountability'.

Reactions: PepperBell
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I was watching Alex’s live that morning btw (a lot of us were I think)

So initially Alex said in his live that morning that Miss Red had been doxxed (her address) and that he had the proof but he wouldn’t show it but that he and Miss J knew.
EQ was there and asked why Miss Red’s friends would confirm that it was Miss Red’s address if she was doxxed.
Alex said it was her address and basically told EQ to shh.
Alex was banging on about Miss Red being a ‘mess’ and in tears and all of that.

(THAT HAS ALL BEEN PROVEN AS A LIE)

Then Alex continued to spread that narrative all over TT along with EQ, Miss J and the rest of them.

I didn’t see Miss Red’s teary live or her being happy but I have seen clips on the TT feed.

I was in Nanny G’s usual spot (can’t remember who was in there) when Alex came in and Mike and Alex had that conversation about ‘proof’ of Miss Red being doxxed and Alex started screaming and shouting and saying he had the proof and he’d make them look so stupid/whatev.

(Proven as lies yet again)

Now today Alex goes live and he spins the narrative that he never actually had/saw proof in the first place. He heard that Miss Red had been doxxed. He blamed it on comment cafe. He blamed it on ‘trolls’. Then he showed ‘evidence’ that was a post from 2015 with an address Miss Red doesn’t even live in anymore that was part of a public record which can be accessed off of a quick google search.

Apologies but public records are exactly that, public.

This 💩 is not on! This 🦇💩 narrative that they’re trying to spin to distract from their 💩 actions is atrocious and honestly F them all! I so wish I was less shy so I could jump in a box because I want to lay into every one of them.

I could go on.

Sorry for the long post.

Love you all 💕
you can stay!! This is great homework. We should have read this out to Alex.

Status
Not open for further replies.