Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paris

Feb 28, 2024
Nobody here shat themselves over £200 though? People more concerned about Alex threatening us and her threatening to unalive herself? Was that also a joke.
I certainly didn't shat myself if any I laughed
Like yourself and many others it was the threat from Alex and I don't want to have anyone's death on my hands

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Imagine right I’ve been on TT for a while but only started really watching lives a few days ago and I fell directly into all of this! This is the most crazy mess I’ve witnessed in my entire life. First of all the sheer racism of these people, secondly the way they constantly manipulate everything! Damn.

Also Chester is Miss Red’s circle because he was in with her and Alex when I first saw lives the other day.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I think it's because Doubtfire asked her and she said she couldn't talk about it, now she's admitted it's a joke.
Oh my god yeah
So Miss red didn’t take accountability for lying when doubt fire asked her.

So in doubt fires live Miss red wanted to continue to make us all ‘s ourselves’

Nice Miss red. So kind you are.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Imagine right I’ve been on TT for a while but only started really watching lives a few days ago and I fell directly into all of this! This is the most crazy mess I’ve witnessed in my entire life. First of all the sheer racism of these people, secondly the way they constantly manipulate everything! Damn.

Also Chester is Miss Red’s circle because he was in with her and Alex when I first saw lives the other day.
Real housewives of Salt Lake City has nothing of these feckers

Feb 28, 2024
Hell

literally. its a complete mess and its so fascinating to witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.