Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
do you mrs doubtfire you’re a t! You think you are better than everyone else so prim and proper but you happily like everyone’s nasty comments and was so happy to throw me under the bus! I confined in your the other day too! You can get fed! Probably you who took the 200 from miss red for info!
I spoke for you multiple times during the live and checked on you in the live too and spoke of you kindly. I didn’t curse you out, block you or ignore you. I said here earlier I’d like to talk to you, because I care.

What am I guilty of, showing a screenshot that was evidence we didn’t commit a crime? It’s literally on your TikTok and was on Alex’s live. I didn’t name you, what bus were you thrown under? I’m not prim or proper, I’d never claim to be and happily make comments and take the piss in my TikTok posts.

But because I disagree with you risking someone’s safety, that makes me prim and proper? You did this, you released someone’s private information*. So I’ll ask again, what did I do?

*meant to add private info that was public, spotlighting it is a better term.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2024
TikTok
Alex is fully prepared to be the driver of the bus he is chucking Felicity under
I did think that at first too. But after seeing and hearing what swearing shep said and her team about Felicity she really aint as innocent as she makes out. Taurian live is an emotional roller coaster I thought Felicity was being used but after reading and hearin as mush as my brain can Felicity seems to be the route of alot of drama.

Nov 10, 2023
1712867803312.png

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
They're miserable, but they've made others miserable with the same constant calling for accountability they've received - but they've only had it for a few days, they've done this to others for... years? I feel quite elated that people are seeing through the bullshit and calling them out for it. The big huge dramatics have all been caused by them. They've blamed everyone, lied over and over, and continue to throw strops. 'If you don't like them leave them alone' like you did with EQ J? And Angie? And Elphaba? And CLA? And Emz? And whoever else you're mocking on that particular day.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I spoke for you multiple times during the live and checked on you in the live too and spoke of you kindly. I didn’t curse you out, block you or ignore you. I said here earlier I’d like to talk to you, because I care.

What am I guilty of, showing a screenshot that was evidence we didn’t commit a crime? It’s literally on your TikTok and was on Alex’s live. I didn’t name you, what bus were you thrown under? I’m not prim or proper, I’d never claim to be and happily make comments and take the piss in my TikTok posts.

But because I disagree with you risking someone’s safety, that makes me prim and proper? You did this, you released someone’s private information. So I’ll ask again, what did I do?
Mrs Doubtfire I respectfully think you need to rethink the last paragraph. Because it's feeding into the narrative that miss red was doxed because of members of comment cafe and it wasn't.

It's a public article from 9 years ago with a street name that she doesn't live on. That is allegedly extremely publicly shared anyway. This specific post didn't put anyone at risk.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Watchin Taurian live she ran when the Swearing Shep lot came in and Laura had not nice things to say about Felicity. Whats that all about? She caused drama with the Shep lot from what I was reading? She seems to be everywhere Felicity involved in everything. Im so confused wasnt Felicity backing Pearl? Didnt she go in Taurian live before and put Pearl MH on to Taurian? Weren't Felicity sat with not so irish Kelly saying Paigey and Taurian was inciting hate on Pearl. Trying to catch up with all the threads in crazy.
Felicity used to be a laura supporter but caused loads of drama over there and I'm sure she's an ex mod of Laura's.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
They're miserable, but they've made others miserable with the same constant calling for accountability they've received - but they've only had it for a few days, they've done this to others for... years? I feel quite elated that people are seeing through the bullshit and calling them out for it. The big huge dramatics have all been caused by them. They've blamed everyone, lied over and over, and continue to throw strops. 'If you don't like them leave them alone' like you did with EQ J? And Angie? And Elphaba? And CLA? And Emz? And whoever else you're mocking on that particular day.
I also thought when they said that - every single day they go about elphaba and CLA, and about evil queen too until EQ decided to keep her enemies closer, “but it’s on the fyp”. WELL SO ARE YOU GUYS!

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
⚠️ ⚠️ CAFFEINE ADDICTS - this is pretty important , please check your settings to make sure you have everything on here either hidden or fake , location , emails address etc , I spotted a profile earlier that's been changed now but I beg you to check your own settings whilst it's hot in here with all the traffic. ⚠️⚠️
All mine ok I think but I’ll check again

Status
Not open for further replies.