Not open for further replies.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I really hope no one is mummy Belton
Nick Offerman Laughing GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Sorry if I’m bringing up old s but not sure if this has been addressed , I’ve been watching taurian and I’ve been trying to find proof of Alex making out that Miss Red was wanting to …you know.. he said he meant leaving the app and he gaslit everyone. Look at @bczombie on TT for proof on what he was eluding to. I hope miss red has seen it because she is was shocked when someone brought it up.
She did sound somewhat shocked but it's all an act. She knows exactly what she's been doing. It's mass manipulation at this point.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Just letting you guys know I won't around much from after tonight .
I've got alot going off in my real life & next week I start Chemo.😭😭
So I'm just gonna stick to just in going the lives I enjoy watching & having fun.
When I 1st joined here it's was all laughing & giggles, but things recently have took a deep turn & while I'm ALL for standing up for what's right & wrong & protecting kids.
AT SAME time I need to keep my head strong & not get myself involved In anything else. Lately it seems to be 1 bad accusation to the next... we as a collective get the blame for the odd 1 persons actions. I can't be getting dragged down in this crap as I don't want it to affect my mental health.
I think a few of you MIGHT understand where oam coming from.
Others will probably be saying thank do she's gone 🤣🤣

But thank you all for the fun I've had this last few months.
I'm still around on tiktok so if anyone wants to chat inbox me on there @littlemissnoiseyp2 .. but otherwise I bidyou all farewell & goodnight

Happy trolling 🧌 😄
Aww, I didn’t know. Take care of yourself and come back to tell us how you’re doing. Wishing you the best 🤎🤎

Mar 1, 2024
Coronation Street
Just letting you guys know I won't around much from after tonight .
I've got alot going off in my real life & next week I start Chemo.😭😭
So I'm just gonna stick to just in going the lives I enjoy watching & having fun.
When I 1st joined here it's was all laughing & giggles, but things recently have took a deep turn & while I'm ALL for standing up for what's right & wrong & protecting kids.
AT SAME time I need to keep my head strong & not get myself involved In anything else. Lately it seems to be 1 bad accusation to the next... we as a collective get the blame for the odd 1 persons actions. I can't be getting dragged down in this crap as I don't want it to affect my mental health.
I think a few of you MIGHT understand where oam coming from.
Others will probably be saying thank do she's gone 🤣🤣

But thank you all for the fun I've had this last few months.
I'm still around on tiktok so if anyone wants to chat inbox me on there @littlemissnoiseyp2 .. but otherwise I bidyou all farewell & goodnight

Happy trolling 🧌 😄
Sending you so much love 🩷 please pop back now and again to let us no how your doing 🩷 we might be "trolls" but we all do care about each other 🩷 xx

Mar 16, 2024
London
She didn’t though. That was rhetoric put out by Kate’s press team and right wing media. It was Kate that made Meghan cry.

Im die hard about Meghan and Harry 🤣🤣
It's ok, I can look pass that! 🤣🤣🤣
I'm a big wills and Kate fan, I also like Harry a lot and do feel for him but I have never liked meghan, even before she joined the Royal family, just not my vibe!
But we can agree to disagree hun 😘

Reactions: HairyPoppins
Status
Not open for further replies.