Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
They're assholes, they threw so much s and only one speckle landed (in here, but still wasn't landing as a valid explanation). I'm just enjoying the fact they've lied so much to everyone around them it's caused continued attention. Don't sweat what known liars speak when they're being judged.

I'd always thought it meant like a rabid, messy eater and creased when alex explained its meaning
I had no idea what gobbler meant until today on Alex’s and I was shocked 😂 I’ve just never heard of it aha

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Aw Alex awww
will ferrell crying GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
They're assholes, they threw so much s and only one speckle landed (in here, but still wasn't landing as a valid explanation). I'm just enjoying the fact they've lied so much to everyone around them it's caused continued attention. Don't sweat what known liars speak when they're being judged.

I'd always thought it meant like a rabid, messy eater and creased when alex explained its meaning
Omg I missed it what did he say it means? I feel bad but I thought it had a bit of a dodgy meaning

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I just want to set this straight! I did post the article months ago! I didn’t intend to dox any address on there! Clearly I forgot to black out the location! I also have proof that if I did realise her address was there I would have blocked it out because one of the Facebook posts I posted had the area she lives in and I blacked that out! But so lovely to see some of you throwing me under the bus for doxxing donna! To the ones that have my back still thank you I really appreciate it! I’m still catching up because I need context but I’m not well too so I’m struggling! I’m also being accused of being in a troll group with a bunch of people I don’t even fing know! The only name I recognise is bazza and only really know him from seeing him in angies lives and around tiktok! I don’t have friends on the app I’m not part of any fing groups! I come on here to have my opinion and to call out the fs on the app! Donna isn’t fing special I have gone for angie too! This is all fing ridiculous and a massive deflection from Miss red being racist and lying but clearly somehow it’s all my fault!
I can confirm that the article you posted has been doing its rounds on TikTok, tattle and Reddit for the last 2 years that I know of. That article is nothing new to Donna, J, Alex or cockerpoo because that article has been talked about on her live with said people in the box giving her moral support, when people were going in on her for the reason why she went to court. So please don’t feel bad that you posted it. They are just using you as a scapegoat to deflect from the fact they ran with a false doxxing narrative. I will see if I still have access to my tattle and if I have I will post the proof that this was posted on there way before you posted it x

Status
Not open for further replies.