tiktok
I apologise 😘. I mean i can sniff her ashes if that helps 😂😂x

Scared Dog GIF
….. this took me by surprise I almost fell off my bed

• Haha
Reactions: Mrs f
Mar 11, 2024
london
Lets take a check on Alex the last few months.
Acted single
Tried to be the big i am
Flip flopped round boxes (mostly women)
Won the risings threw hate
Messaging his winky around the app
Caught cheating
Defended “Donna”
Lied for “Donna”
Friends with a Pedlo group
Lost his Gf
Lied about “Donna” Being doxed!
Sits with people who wanted to out him about the nudes he was asking for
Deflects everything hes asked
Then says hes walking away from “Donna” and j

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Lets take a check on Alex the last few months.
Acted single
Tried to be the big i am
Flip flopped round boxes (mostly women)
Won the risings threw hate
Messaging his winky around the app
Caught cheating
Defended “Donna”
Lied for “Donna”

Friends with a Pedlo group
Lost his Gf
Lied about “Donna” Being doxed!
Sits with people who wanted to out him about the nudes he was asking for
Deflects everything hes asked
Then says hes walking away from “Donna” and j

This 👏🏼

Reactions: Mildred Ratched

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
He didn't just lie he kept it going for days and days and that t miss red ans miss lied about the £200 haha so funny !!!!! They are all born liers and me for one won't let it go. He drop his mates that stood by him through everything we Alax you've sold your sole to thee devil
They have named so many people and caused so much s what about the people they have blamed report them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: CLAs Fish Pie
Feb 29, 2024
This is a rant so I don't blame anyone for not reading it. I wouldn't 🙂

I just don't feel like I can hold anyone accountable for something that doesn't relate to the current issue. The only similarity are both situations involve miss red but they are separate issues. Is she going to hold her friends accountable for their racism? Alex threating to find us and dox us? Alex trying to scare members of comment cafe into outing themselves?

Shes alluded to a lot over the last few days before this she said she had a crazy neighbour called Mandy who dictates what she can speak about online...... but suddenly it's a post from Grimsby that's 2 months old that triggered all this?

Miss reds had it quite easy in this situation. Nobody's even questioned her trauma in this instance which is rare on TikTok. They are just asking for clarifications on the racists posts. Because there's been several excuses and the lastest came from her mod cockerpoo which was that Red did write some of them and so did her ex. Okay so what ones?

She cannot manipulate people into not speaking about her by threatening to take her own life. Or sending her friends online to host lives about how suicidal she was. Alex was threating to dox people if they didn't stop talking about her. The lies and lengths she is going to stop people taking about her when her whole imagine online is talking about people is dangerous and crazy.

She came live crying her eyes out sobbing at how suicidal she was, got a few gifts and started cheering up. Miss J said her grandchild was terrified, Red said she had emergency services and pizzas called to her house. That people were calling her. None of this happened because of comment cafe or because of grimsbys post about a street that miss red doesn't even live on. I don't think any of it happen at all.

All these wild lies just to stop people talking about her is insane! She could have just said you know what discuss my Facebook posts but I'm not willing to talk about them as it's traumatic for me. What she's done afterwards it's even worse than facing alleged racism in my opinion.

Well done if you read this doubtfire cause I'm on a rant 🙂
This is everything I’ve been trying to say and more! Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this! my anxiety is through the roof right now trying to read all of this thread, I’ve been out today and I’m also unwell at the moment which is another reason I’ve not been around much today, but reading this just confirms that im not going insane! I didn’t intentionally dox miss red and if people want to hate me for it without asking me about it first then that’s fine! And just to clarify none of you were tagged in my post and I never posted it in here either! I also didn’t post it on tattle but it’s on there and miss red reads tattle so she knows about it! She’s a lying racist evil t!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
im putting Grimsby on ignore, don’t want to be associated with someone who doxes addresses regardless if it’s old
Wait is this legit?

Ok, you really need to understand the definition of the word doxxing and the requirements for something to be classed as doxxing.

If I shared the Morrisons website the the address of the shop on, that’s not doxxing. It’s public information.

If I shared a news article about someone, and as often happens in news articles, their address is on it, that too isn’t doxxing. It’s public information.

I also think a lot of you are more than likely unaware, since you don’t know the definition of doxxing and publicly available information, that if you are in the electoral roll, for a small fee, your entire address can be obtained from 192.com

Yeah, some food for thought there.

Status
Not open for further replies.