Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Alex, Red and Co are used to dealing with the likes of Angie, CLA, Emz, Elphaba and so on and many of their box dwellers, who let's face it, are a sandwich or 2 short of a picnic and not members of MENSA. This week they inadvertently found themselves up against people who actually have some intelligence and it didn't quite work in their favour. Never has the phrase "stay in your own lane" been more appropriate. 💯 I've never been so invested in watching the downfall of anyone as I have been with this lot and I'm so happy I was here for it. Long may it continue.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
This is everything I’ve been trying to say and more! Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this! my anxiety is through the roof right now trying to read all of this thread, I’ve been out today and I’m also unwell at the moment which is another reason I’ve not been around much today, but reading this just confirms that im not going insane! I didn’t intentionally dox miss red and if people want to hate me for it without asking me about it first then that’s fine! And just to clarify none of you were tagged in my post and I never posted it in here either! I also didn’t post it on tattle but it’s on there and miss red reads tattle so she knows about it! She’s a lying racist evil t!
Don't worry about it. Everything was just handled fast without waiting to see if you appeared because Alex wanted to silence us and tell everyone to block us. Mrs Doubtfire is the same with anxiety and someone of this is very triggering for her. I swear it's not been in her intentions to hurt anyone's feelings.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Wait is this legit?

Ok, you really need to understand the definition of the word doxxing and the requirements for something to be classed as doxxing.

If I shared the Morrisons website the the address of the shop on, that’s not doxxing. It’s public information.

If I shared a news article about someone, and as often happens in news articles, their address is on it, that too isn’t doxxing. It’s public information.

I also think a lot of you are more than likely unaware, since you don’t know the definition of doxxing and publicly available information, that if you are in the electoral roll, for a small fee, your entire address can be obtained from 192.com

Yeah, some food for thought there.
The Morrisons website lol

Mrs f

Mar 9, 2024
Alex, Red and Co are used to dealing with the likes of Angie, CLA, Emz, Elphaba and so on and many of their box dwellers, who let's face it, are a sandwich or 2 short of a picnic and not members of MENSA. This week they inadvertently found themselves up against people who actually have some intelligence and it didn't quite work in their favour. Never has the phrase "stay in your own lane" been more appropriate. 💯 I've never been so invested in watching the downfall of anyone as I have been with this lot and I'm so happy I was here for it. Long may it continue.
There all bullies

Apr 6, 2024
TikTok
ALEX IS HAVING A CRY WANK! Saying he’s taking the fall for felicity’s lie ?! And he will “be ok” this is what he relishes in, women cooing over him
I thought that at first im not gunna lie. But after hearing and seeing the way swearing shep and her team came in and she ran off. I had no idea she used to be a mod and she'd caused trouble over their too. She caused trouble in other places from what I've read and heard. Im sorry but not everyone else can be wrong about a person.

Reactions: NoseyNora
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
IMG_0196.jpeg
Who is this WhatsApp SS of? Sorry if it’s been answered im catching up

Reactions: Deleted member 3068

ttsnooper

Apr 5, 2024
tiktok
This is everything I’ve been trying to say and more! Thank you so much for taking the time out to write this! my anxiety is through the roof right now trying to read all of this thread, I’ve been out today and I’m also unwell at the moment which is another reason I’ve not been around much today, but reading this just confirms that im not going insane! I didn’t intentionally dox miss red and if people want to hate me for it without asking me about it first then that’s fine! And just to clarify none of you were tagged in my post and I never posted it in here either! I also didn’t post it on tattle but it’s on there and miss red reads tattle so she knows about it! She’s a lying racist evil t!
No one is mad enough at anyone to hate them🫂 breaks my heart a few people have felt that today but let’s be honest it’s been a bit of a week hasn’t it?! And we’re all going to have our of views and takes on it

We know what we’ve seen and heard. I said earlier on my own thoughts on them trying to tackle CC and I still stand by the fact that she’s been trying to get information on you long before I got here GG. Anything to make them look perfect. You’re going to be okay! They ain’t got anything 😩😂

Please make sure you take extra time to love and care for yourself when you’re both unwell and anxious ❤️🫂

Status
Not open for further replies.